My Visit with Marvin (EXTREMELY LONG)

AJamericanDiva

Ya'll real funny! :rofl: This thread was started January 2003 and here we are in Feb. 2005 still commenting like it was yesterday! :rofl:

AJamericanDiva

Oh yeah... I think what old girl was saying was that women should pay for their own stuff... a form of independence... or another chick will come in and.... and... something or the other... clean up woman! :scratchch

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Who bumped this thread? After I read that long first post, I noticed this thread was started back in Jan 2003... over 2 years ago!

daviine

dreemssold said:
:lachen: :lachen: Yall are wild. She's gone! Now what I want to know is, Daviine, did you go back after this? Is he still doing your hair? Whatever you are doing, your hair looks amazing :up:!

I'm cracking up because this thread is SOOOOO old. No I don't go to him anymore. I think that was the last time I went to him. If it wasn't I went only one other time.

Thanks for the compliment!

moneychaser

daviine said:
I'm cracking up because this thread is SOOOOO old. No I don't go to him anymore. I think that was the last time I went to him. If it wasn't I went only one other time.

Thanks for the compliment!
Davine I was just stalking you to find out your regimen and came across this thread.
People kill me thinking someone wants to hear their unsolicited advice :ohwell: