my youtube video!

keelioness when i started taking better care of my hair it started to thicken on its own but i still have very thin hair naturally. i just try not to comb it as often. maybe once a week. my regimen is simple. i basically just co wash once a week and dc once a week. i shampoo once every 2 weeks, maybe more if i use a lot of product that week. i moisturize and seal like almost everyday. i wear buns like 70% of the time because its easier for me. my products change constantly though lol but the routine is pretty much the same. oh and straighten my hair maybe 4 times a year so i don't have a specific regimen for my straight hair yet.

My Friend my goal right now is full hip length stretched but i might change that when i reach hip length.. i may go for longer lol

Wow, that's some great growth. Good for you for turning things around. Love your twistouts (or do you even need to twist at all) and the bow tie, very cute!

Huge improvement! Your curly hair didn't look damaged, but the longer it got the curlier it looks. Straightened it's a complete 180. :)

the curl is my natural pattern and it does get curlier the longer it gets! i swear its the opposite for most people lol

Back