Myhoneychild new website and new products

cocopuff

I just looked at the Myhoneychild.com website and it looks very nice. I noticed that there are several new products added including Apple Butter Mint Cleanser, Molasses Deep Conditioner, Type 2,3, and 4 hair milks, and I saw something called MUMBOJUMBO loc and twist jelly. I also noticed that the site has a Paypal link on the bottom of the page, so now I guess they will be accepting that as a form of payment. I tried to order from this site twice in the past month, but the product page wouldn't come up for me, now the website is all new and I am making a new list of products that I want to get (after I use up some of the products I already have of course). I have ordered from this site and the past and the customer service that I received with all of my orders was very good. Feel free to visit the new site.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I've been wanting to try her products for a while but she has so much stuff I wasnt clear exactly what each product would do for me and then I found the other products that work well on my natural hair. I hear shes very nice so I probably could have emailed her or ordered samples but I've been lazy. Thanks for the info, I will check the site out again. :)