MyHoneyChild Products came today

Nice

I ordered some Myhoneychild products and the came. Tomorrow is my wash day and I am so excited. I can't wait to go home :clap: :clap: :trampolin

I'm sure you'll enjoy them. :grin:

Krika ships so fast it's insane. I got my stuff three days later, ordered late on a Thursday; it was in my mailbox by Monday.

:yay: I'm so excited for you..I'm ordering next week.. my girlfriend got her income tax return so I'm getting paid back some of the money she owes me.. I'm also going to order from Asha's and a few other places too...:lol: I just have to have everything shipped to her house..so dh will NEVA KNOW...:lol: :lachen:

Hey..she's owed me this $ for 2 years.. I'm so excited..and even when she pays me this..she still owes me more....and dh doesn't even know..so it's ALL MINE!!:lol: and don't worry my fellow PJ..I'll leave some stuff for you to order too..:lachen:

I'm a recovering PJ, RushGirl. I'm in a 12 step program...or I'm going to be after I buy a few more things. :sekret: I discovered Salon Selective's Loosely Defined (it is the truth for curly girls) and I need to get a few more bottles and then I'm done...I think. :look:

Yep..that SSLD is GREAT!! So you're the one who bought the ones from Deborah that I wanted..:lol: I have like 4 bottles I think.. it is great and it's CG friendly as far as I know.. do you have a BIG LOTS? They have them there..I would like to get more.. now that you mentioned it.. :lol: There was a rumor that it was coming back..but who knows if that's true.. there's a girl on NC that is trying to swap 2 bottles for some CK..Curl Keeper..but I want some CK too..:lol: which I'll get from CurlMart with the 25% off...:lol: I can't wait to shop I'm seriously gonna bust.. I'm putting stuff in my basket at different places right now...drooling...:lol: :lachen:

Krika is awesome! I let her peak in my album and she provided me with advice. Amazingly, she only suggested one product, versus me trying a whole bunch of products, just so she can make a sell. I like the way you can communicate with her about your hair. She's my cuzzin. :lol:

You know it. :grin:

Then I went to Big Lots and discovered it there. I tried before to no avail. Got 4 more bottles. I'll probably wipe out half of their stock if the other Michigan ladies don't beat me to it.

Sorry to hijack.

TigerLily said:
Oooh OOH!!! What did you order!!! :trampolin

I ordered:

My hair need a Type 4 Creme
Herbal Hair Cocktail
Honey Hair Mask
Sophia Old Fashion Grease (She sent me a sample...it smells delicious)

Back