Nail Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Lamaravilla♥

I would looooove this!!!!! We have a lot of different topics that are going on in our one monthly thread, it's so hard to track of everything :(

crlsweetie912

destine2grow

I would love this. Like Lamara said it is hard to keep up with everything. This would make it easy for me to keep up with the themes.

Cheekychica

Imagine, we could have separate threads for upcoming collections, Konad tips, Marbling, Sponging, "Meet the NFs", when did you first get into nails?, Newbie tips...the list could go on and on! :grin:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I've been thinking this for a while and apparantly I'm not alone. There are almost as many topics to discuss concerning nails as there are in hair or makeup. I even see some people in this thread who aren't regular posters in the NF threads. There must be a lot of non-posting members as well who would appreciate a separate nail forum.

crlsweetie912

I've been thinking this for a while and apparantly I'm not alone. There are almost as many topics to discuss concerning nails as there are in hair or makeup. I even see some people in this thread who aren't regular posters in the NF threads. There must be a lot of non-posting members as well who would appreciate a separate nail forum.
Just look at the amount of views in the thread vs. the number of posts! It's crazy staggering!

Bnster

OP just a suggestion, why don't you create a poll so the mods can visually see how many are interested in forming this new forum.

BKVincy

I think so too

cutiebe2

im on the fence but I think it would help the cause to stop making one big NF thread with so many topics in it. The more threads there are with many replies..the more obvious the need for s separate forum IMO

BKVincy

im on the fence but I think it would help the cause to stop making one big NF thread with so many topics in it. The more threads there are with many replies..the more obvious the need for s separate forum IMO

:yep::yep::yep:

I dont think It will let me add a poll

truequeen06

I'd love a nail forum! There's so much information that it's hard for people to keep track of where it is and those interested can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.