Nail Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiebe2

will we get a yes or no??? or is no just implied by non response:look:
not many forum ideas get a "yes" or "no" ..except that 40+ forum thread that got ugly :look:

I think the first ask is to entertain the idea and then the mods watch for a little while before making a decision. People have been asking for a travel forum for a while and they just got it

Butterfly08

All of these are proof that we need a separate forum. :yep: Our threads tend to grow to 1,000 posts or more within the first 2 weeks of each month, and can be hard to follow for newbies who aren't fully addicted to polish yet. :look:

I would like one too. I'm a nail fanantic and i love looking a the pics but it is hard to follow the Nail fanantics thread

i would like to see this too. i love nails but the nail thread is a little intimidating to me so i never post in it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I Too Lurk In The Nail Forum And Tend To Get A Bit Confused With SO Much Going On:look:

A Nail Forum Would Be Nice:yep:

kittenz

This is a great idea. We're on round 31 fastly approaching 32. It's obvious the NF are here to stay. A separate forum would help us organize our thoughts(posts). EVERY SINGLE nail post in the MU and skin forum is already directed to main thread no matter the topic/question. There might as well be another forum were we can expand and not be so cramped in one Mega thread.

TIA

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Yes a nail forum would be really great, the nail fanatic thread is very popular and sometimes you get lost trying to keep up.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Just look at the amount of views in the thread vs. the number of posts! It's crazy staggering!

SEEE! Look at all the nail lurkers coming out of hiding! :sekret:
I knew WE loved those threads, but look at all the more "quiet" NF members coming out in support!

Definitely not exclusive. Anyone and everyone is welcome to post pics, ask questions, or just say hey :grin:
Yeah! Any time you feel like posting a pic or asking a question or even if you just want to compliment my nails :look::giggle:, JUST DO IT!:grin:

Nope, no mods yet.:nono:
Where are they? Maybe if we post a picture of Michael Jackson with his nails painted...?:look:

I just love how many replies this thead got!!! Hey lurkers!! I lurked for awhile too!! :wave:
I know! It makes me :cry3:.

BKVincy

I knew WE loved those threads, but look at all the more "quiet" NF members coming out in support!

Yeah! Any time you feel like posting a pic or asking a question or even if you just want to compliment my nails :look::giggle:, JUST DO IT!:grin:

Where are they? Maybe if we post a picture of Michael Jackson with his nails painted...?:look:

I know! It makes me :cry3:.

DEAD:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

IrrationalThoughts

I lurk. One of these days I am going to get brave and actually post a pic. It is fantastically awesome the stuff y'all do. and I am slowly getting my collection up.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I lurk. One of these days I am going to get brave and actually post a pic. It is fantastically awesome the stuff y'all do. and I am slowly getting my collection up.
That is a really nice thing to say! I was on the board for over a year and never posted a pic. When I found the NF threads, THAT'S when I learned how.:yep:

lol I thought the shut down was from our new nail forum:look:
I thought so too! That's why I came running over to this thread. Not yet though.:crossfingers:

crlsweetie912

Come on lurkers! Come out and play! If you love the nail threads as much as we do support us getting a nail forum! :bighug: We NEED YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.