Nail Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKVincy

and a dupes sticky...my Opi Dim Sum Plum is exactly the same as Opi All that Razzberry we need a thread where that info can stay up...I wonder how close those colors come into comparison to Opi ate berries in the canaries im dying for that color but I dont wanna get if its too close

HoneyDew

I have been away for a while. Come back and there is a Micheal Jackson section, but not nailcare section?!?!? :look:

Nail care would be BETTER! :yep:

destine2grow

I am also supporting the nail forum. This would be great. There are so many topics in nail care. They also have collections that come out just like makeup. We have different themes that we do and having our own section would be great.

Msstarr718

Agreed about the MJ forum and I love me some MJ. However if we can have an MJ forum , then a Nail Fanatics forum is only right :yep::yep::yep:

ThePerfectScore

OH so I'm new to this... but can we have a Nail Forum thread and then have stickies with specific brands of polish like OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Sally Hansen, etc? Because it's so hard to try to organize things in terms of brand.

Butterfly08

and a dupes sticky...my Opi Dim Sum Plum is exactly the same as Opi All that Razzberry we need a thread where that info can stay up...I wonder how close those colors come into comparison to Opi ate berries in the canaries im dying for that color but I dont wanna get if its too close

YES! :up: I HATE when I buy dupes!!! :wallbash:

I have been away for a while. Come back and there is a Micheal Jackson section, but not nailcare section?!?!? :look:

Nail care would be BETTER! :yep:

Welcome back and thanks for the support. I remember you from when I first joined the board!

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
<<Sneaks in quietly, hides in the back and begins to chant>> Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum! Nail forum!

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
I mean really! Nails and hair go together like peanut butter and jelly. We should have had one a long time ago.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
I vote Yes BKVincy!

............maybe I made these all separate posts to up the number of posts or maybe I'm just loopy with insomnia....the world will never know.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Why are folx "hatin'" on poor MJ? :giggle: :spinning:

Heck if we can have a SOAP OPERA forum, we sure as well can have a naill care one. :grin:

Precious_P

I'm coming out in suport!! I'm trying to get some serious nail care tips and a forum would be the perfect place to find things rather than combing through the long threads.

Phoenix14

I would like a forum as well. We promise we won't cause a lot of trouble and have drama and controversy. We just want to talk about pretty things.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Naaaaah. We in here feelin like the redheaded step-children of LHCF :lachen:
More like "Flowers In The Attic" "EAT THE COOKIE MOTHER!!!" :lol: Just kidding...

I would also like to have a nail forum. I lurk but don't participate in the threads because they are too darn long. If we had a nail forum it would be WAAAY easier to break subjects down and when they're posted wouldn't be pushed to the back pages so fast because of the pages and pages of makeup subjects that fill the makeup forum. I like the idea of a nail forum. :yep:

BKVincy

More like "Flowers In The Attic" "EAT THE COOKIE MOTHER!!!" :lol: Just kidding...

I would also like to have a nail forum. I lurk but don't participate in the threads because they are too darn long. If we had a nail forum it would be WAAAY easier to break subjects down and when they're posted wouldn't be pushed to the back pages so fast because of the pages and pages of makeup subjects that fill the makeup forum. I like the idea of a nail forum. :yep:

lol..that movie is no joke

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
this thread has been noted by the administrators and staff. thank you for your suggestion. no decision has been made, you will be aware if it is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.