Nairobi users????

tocthesunrise

I went to the salon for the first time in about 10 months. She used only nairobi products and my hair is looking FABBBBULOUSS!!!

I searched and saw several reviews/comments about the nairobi setting foam....I was wondering if anyone is using in of the other products in the line....oil, moisturizer, shampoo....in their home reggie...

If so, let me know whatcha you think........

PinkPebbles

A salon that I've visted used Nairobi wrap foam to roller-set my hair. My set came out shiny and soft!

I'd like to purchase the Nairobi wrap foam in the near future...probably tomorrow:look:.

gorgeous86

- The Nairobi Foam Wrap is the truth!!! If I ever decide to go back to setting foam, this would be the one! This foam added an AMAZING shine and detangling with this used to be a breeze! It did not leave hair hard or sticky at all.
- I have tried Nairobi Humecta-Sil. It had lots of slip, but I don't feel like it was a good moisturizing conditioner. :nono: If I had to compare it to something it would be Keracare Humecto (in the bottle).
- I :love: the Nairobi Detoxifying Shampoo. I use it when I need to clarify.
- I have used Nairobi Soft Finish Leave In, and it was my first leave in ever, so I thought it was OK. Then I found Lacio Lacio & Salerm and I fell in love. Nairobi left my hair feeling coated compared to the other two, so I never looked back.
-I have found someone to sell me the relaxer, so from now on I will be relaxing with Nairobi and using the neutralizing shampoo.
I'm glad you had good results with their products!

tocthesunrise

thank you ladies. I was amazed at how FEW products she used!!! She wrapped my hair with the foam wrap and when it was all dry it was so shiny and bouncy......that is a must buy for me!!!!!

any other reviews out there??

chocolatetresses

I luv luv luv the foam wrap! My stylist uses it on me for blowdrying and rollersetting. It's awesome! She also uses the sheer shine spray and she used the condish on me and I think she used the poo too, I'm not too sure. Their products seem reasonably priced but are hard to find on ground but you can get them online. If any of u ladies live in lithonia/snellville/stn mtn Georgia area...the cherry beauty supply on the corner of rock bridge rd and south deshon sells a select few of nairobi products. Is the hydrating shampoo any good? I think thats the one she used on me but I can't tell.

tocthesunrise

After my hair was relaxed.....wait....I must add that there was NO...I repeat NO burning!!! It seems like my head itches only when I am about to get a relaxer so as usualy I was prepared to burn ( i usually do at the salon). Absolutely no burning!!

okay....after the relaxer my hair was so incredibly soft and smooth!!! my hair is shaved/tapered in the back and it is lying so flat and smooth.

talata

Bumping for more responses. I have been eying this line for some time now... I'll really like to see more reviews on what's GOOD. Looks like the Relaxer and Foam wrap seem to be the favs so far.

LABETT

The Foam Wrap seem to get the most praise in my state,people bye 3-4 bottles at a time and it is always sold out.

4mia

i love the relaxer, i tried to put you guys on to this last year. The foam is great too. I have the conditoner and the leave in, i honestly dont care for the leave in, its too heavy, the conditioner is good.
I have the hook up with a rep in florida that I order from. I get the big lbs of relaxer from her.

I love the Wrap foam lotion. It dries quickly and soft. My wet wraps (after drying) fall right in place when i use this stuff, without having to comb it. I used the relaxer once and my hair had lots of strength afterwards. It did not feel fragile at all.

brownie05

The relaxer is great!it leaves ur hair very strong.NO BURNING AT ALL!.& i have very fine 4 a 4b hair & i loooove the relaxer:drunk:

DaDragonPrincess

:bump::bump::bump:
I love the entire line, Been using it going on the second year now. The Nairobi products are the best products I ever used.
There products leave my hair so soft,shiny,and healthy,plus the products smell wonderful!!!
:lick::yep::lick:

Coffee

I've been using the entire line for over 2 years now, and my hair and I love it! I never burn when using the relaxer.

DaDragonPrincess

Ladies try your local beauty supply stores, I have found Nairobi recently in three different beauty supply stores, so I don't have to order online anymore, so call around to yall local beauty supply stores,some may carry the entire Nairobi line,

also these links sale Nairobi for those who need to order:

http://www.discount-beauty.com/nairobiproducts.aspx

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=nairobi+hair+care+products&tag=yahhyd-20&index=aps&hvadid=46621834011&ref=pd_sl_chbb0eg63_b

http://texasbeautysupplies.com/nairobi01.html

http://stores.ebay.com/salon1711_NAIROBI_W0QQ_fsubZ1003142011QQ_sidZ806293631QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

All those websites ship nation wide, enjoy ladies!!!

:grin:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I recently bought their humecta-sil moisturizing condish, its nice. Great slip and moisture. Smells :lick: :lick: like passion fruit. I find the results similar to what I get from ORS repleneshing. Here are the ingredients in case anyone is interested:

Water, steralkonium chloride, PEG-40, castor oil, cetearyl alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, propylene glycol, Polysorbate-20, Hydrolysed collagen protein, Dimethicone Copolyol,Olealkonium chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe vera oil, Pathenol, Vitamin E and A, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DM DM hyratonin, fragrance.

ETA: Thinking about trying the relaxer...

Last edited:

lamaria211

i just rediscovered these products and i really love them i have the
Nairobi Moisture Sil moisturizing Lotion
Nairobi Humecta Sil Moisture Replenishhing Conditioner and the
Nairobi soft finishinig Leave in Conditioner

LexaKing

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wrap foam, just ordered some more and got it in the mail today! It's deff a staple!

LABETT

A lot has change since this post Nairobi product Line is available in most local BSS stores everywhere now.

DaDragonPrincess

A lot has change since this post Nairobi product Line is available in most local BSS stores everywhere now.

Yup that is so true, because if your ladies go around or call around to beauty supply stores in your areas you will find LOTS of Nairobi products. I just recently re stocked up on my Nairobi, still using Nairobi, a staple for me. Thanks for bumping.