Name of Reniece's Salon In Maryland?

star

Looking for the name or phone number of her salon. I do have the website with the contact info. Trying to get the name of the salon or phone number. Thanks!! ;)

Last edited:

star

simone103 said:
This is the link to her website: www.reniece.com which has her phone # and email address.
I have done both and not have heard back from her but I am mainly trying to find out the salon. The salon could be feature as story for Maryland salons.

Chanteuse

From what I have heard she does a lot of her work out of her home. However someone on the board may know the name of the salon she works at some times.

star

Chanteuse said:
From what I have heard she does a lot of her work out of her home. However someone on the board may know the name of the salon she works at some times.
Thanks! :D

Onyx

If you don't get an immediate response from her it's because she is away from home on vacation. She may be responding to her email. Also, she's going back to doing hair full-time when she gets back from vacation.

star

Thanks ladies I did hear from her she is out the country until the first of the year.

Thanks again!! :grin: