Nape Eczema/Folliculitis any natural cure or help?

Renaylor

For about 18 yrs I suffered with small bumps 3 to be exact in my nape area. I used to wear my hair short and the bumps would never go away but I never suffered from hair loss. I went to a MD and he prescribed lidex ointment and a medicated shampoo. I also started growing my hair out so they went away.My hair has always been texturized with mild relaxers since my 20's and I always got my scalp based. I used Jamaica Black Castor Oil, Keracare, Mizhani and Kiehls's religiously back then and my hair and scalp stayed healthy.
Now fast forward to today. I am 20 yrs older,70 lbs heavier,have had 2 children, developed hypothyroidism and am taking birth control pills. My health is a mess I will admit. I suffer from migraines and have been dealing with eczema outbreaks that I finally got control of. The only parts effected now are the sides of my fingers(during the summer only) and the same nape area. Over the past 2 yrs I started having problems in that area again. There are many small bumps and I was losing hair in the back to the point I cut it a graduated bob to hide the problem area. It started to grow back slowly and I stopped getting my nape relaxed first. Now the area is back with more bumps and it is thinning again it is also sore.My hair also seems thinner after I wrap it. Here are the products I am using:
Shescentit=avocado oil(to lubricate nape and hair edges only),scalp elixir,seyani hair butter(to lubricate nape and hair edges only),nadya temple butter(for nape and temples),Jehan pre shampoo hair oil.
Aveda=damaged remedy line conditioners, Emollient gloss
Kercare=hydrating detangling shampoo, 5 in 1 reconstructor(every 6-8 weeks), humecto conditioner(every other week), Foam wrap(to give volume)
Motions=CPR once a month
Styling=CHI Silk infusions(to wet hair to help air dry straight)
Organic oils:Coconut Oil unrefined organic(for pre poo tx and to add to conditioners) and I will be resuming my use of JBCO

I am going back to air drying and steam rolling my hair and then wrapping for shape. I find roller setting okay but the pins are hurting my scalp and I also note some breakage. When I wrap I alternate sides. When I put my hair up I use hair zings which don't pull at my hair or hair pins

Are these too many products?should I simplify? Is there anything natural I can try to get that nape area under control. I do not want to cut my hair again and I am extending my relaxers to every 8 -10 weeks. I do not want to end up in a MD office because Cortisosteroid shots are the last thing I need. My body is one big autoimmune disease(hypothyroidism,Neutropenia, and Eczema) and I do not want any medicines if I can avoid it.

lilmsjanet

well i know that when i had eczema it would like eat away at my hair and itch like crazy so i tried takeing flax seed pills and like that same week i cheecked the back of my neck and it was completly gone with like not even one trace that i had it i got them from walmart when me and my sister were in the vitamins heel the world phase after finding this forum

Renaylor

go back to those first things your mentioned that worked for you before and kept your scalp healthy

I agree, I may have to add back the old stuff and work my way to see what might have been the real cause-it might be the products interacting with each other.

Renaylor

well i know that when i had eczema it would like eat away at my hair and itch like crazy so i tried takeing flax seed pills and like that same week i cheecked the back of my neck and it was completly gone with like not even one trace that i had it i got them from walmart when me and my sister were in the vitamins heel the world phase after finding this forum

Ironically I started taking the flax seed oil straight a year ago and it kept the overall eczema at bay but my nape still flairs up.

marla

I had the same exact problem, but mine was psoriasis. It was all on the back of my head and nape. The hair there broke off andnow comes in with a crazy "hard" texture. I used Clobetasol on the area and that got rid of the bumps, but the hair was "primitive" So I just discovered that evoo mixed with LTR keeps it soft and managable. I use Triamcinolone ceram on theh eczema on my arms and legs. I know they both are steroids. I also take flaxseed to nourish the insides

Renaylor

I had the same exact problem, but mine was psoriasis. It was all on the back of my head and nape. The hair there broke off andnow comes in with a crazy "hard" texture. I used Clobetasol on the area and that got rid of the bumps, but the hair was "primitive" So I just discovered that evoo mixed with LTR keeps it soft and managable. I use Triamcinolone ceram on theh eczema on my arms and legs. I know they both are steroids. I also take flaxseed to nourish the insides

I have EVOO but what is LTR?