Natural and Organic Products!!!

JessieLeleB

Hello Ladies!!!

This is my very first topic post! Yay! Anywho, Sept 2010 I decide that I was finally gonna take care of my hair and also go natural, In the process of deciding to go natural I said I wanted to use All Natural and/or Organic Products on my hair. I started to make homemade butter/cremes and spritz for my Hair but soooo far both have turned out to be complete and utterly disaster and right now a waste of money till I perfect my methods. So I was wondering what natural and organic products you use on your heads, I'm currently using Aubrey Organic Shampoo and Conditioners that's all, but I would love to know what some of you use, store bought and/or homemade.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Qhemet Biologics makes the best creamy leave-ins. Her Amla and Olive Heavy Cream, Burdock Root Butter Cream, Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm and Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee are to die for.

Oyin Handmade's Hair Dew is the best liquid leave-in that I have ever used.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard is an awesome Curl Definer and Gel. Kinky Curly Knot Today is a great liquid leave-in too, just not as good as Oyin's Hair Dew.

I love Aubrey Organics Conditioners, mostly the Honeysuckle Rose one.

All these are staples for me. I've tried many things as well.

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Welcome. I kinda have the same philosophy. I love Oyins Honey Hemp condish as a leave in, and the dew is good too. Aubreys white camelia condish - melts tangles out! Hairveda moist 24/7 - good stuff. You'll prob get a lot of responses, some the same. Unfortunately, it can be trial & error. I've been pretty on point with the more natural products working for me, not too many that didn't make my hair happy.

Lita

Qhemets-Detangle ghee's,Amla & Burdock root cream

Darcy'-Pumpkin Dc,Cleansing curl cream & Both leave-ins

Bear Fruits-Leave-ins,Cleansing Creams & Dc

Komaza-Coconut curl lotion leave-in & Coconut Curl milk leave-in

KBB-Sulfate free conditioning poo,Conditioner (as a rinse),Hair milk (summer leave-in)

Hairveda-Whipped Gelly (for the edges) sleeks hair back/with-out product build-up &
flaking.

Njoi Creations-Hair Butters & Creams (for summer)

KeraCare-Sulfate free (Amla cleansing cream) & Sulfate free poo...

Miss Jessie-Cleansing Cream

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

JessieLeleB

Thanks everybody I'm def gonna look into these products.

Also does anybody add extra ingredients to these products?
I have Aloe Vera Gel, DL-Panthenol, Honeyquat, Silk Amino Acids, Vitamin E and diff Oil sitting under my cabinet.

libertysince05

Anita Grant creamy caffe latte leave in http://hairrogant.com/shop/Anita-Grant/ or https://anitagrant.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=2&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=47
Camelia kissi oil can be used on body, face or hair...i bought raw coconut oil for my hair but i eat it, never touched my hair:blush:.
Giovanni shampoos, conditioners and leave ins.
Suki conditioner (i use it as leave in on wet hair) https://www.sukiskincare.com/v6/products/daily-conditioner-revitalizing.html
Jane Carter nourish & shine http://www.janecartersolution.com/Nourish-Shine-4oz.html
yes to carrots hair mask, Aubrey organics conditioners
oils to seal or mix with conditioners (olive, avocado, grapeseed, etc) i try to buy food grade so that if my hair doesnt like it i can cook with it :grin:
Since things get absorbed through the skin i'm trying to keep things as natural and simple as possible

Curlykale

Giovanni 50:50 shampoo and conditioner (as a leave in and moisturizer), Aubrey Organics White Camellia for moisture and GPB or an egg yolk + some conditioner + 1 tbps oil for protein.
(or organic baby shampoos in health food stores, generally cheaper and good)

A couple of penetrating oils and a couple of ceramide oils and some aloe juice to throw in here and there, some avocado butter, some homemade flax seed gel (both for styling purposes, but not absolutely needed)

Generally, conditioners with BTMS or cetyl/cetearyl alcohol and no glycerin/honey/humectants, I wish I could make my own (looking at soapmaking suppliers). They are thick and more moisturizing in my opinion. (i.e. the coconut fatty acid base in AO is cetyl alcohol).

This is what my hair likes, hope it helps!

Last edited:

darlingdiva

Earthly Delight Herbal Shampoo

Curl Prep's Sweet Buttah

Barry Fletcher's Twist Like This Herbal Putty

Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner

Aubrey Organics Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner

Jane Carter Solution Nourish and Shine

Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream

Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner

Avocado oil

Hempseed oil