Natural hair and pressing (satin creme press)

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Water, corn oil, hydrogenated cottonseed glyceride, laneth-15, stearic acid, hydrogenated vegetable glycerides phosphate, carbomer-940, boric acid, triethanolamine, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, red 40, yellow 6.

Obviously it is not all-natural.
It's a chemical nightmare, but it's a good product.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
must find replacement..........oops i'm trippin i am supposed to be doing the no direct heat thing until i remeasure in like dec 04 or feb 05...........help me to hold out
thanks for posting the ingredients

alibi

hair bored
[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
You're welcome!
I think I bought the last bottles in the entire city.
My cousins say they see it all the time in small towns in FL. I plan to stock up when I get there. I'll hook you up.
(Getting them to send me some in the mail is out of the question. It would require effort on their part
).

ETA:
For those of you who don't know what it looks like--

[/ QUOTE ]

SASSY, WHERE IN FLORIDA ARE YOUR COUSINS GETTING THIS PRODUCT???? I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY TOP DOLLAR TO TRY IT!!! I'VE SEARCHED EVERY, AND I MEAN EVERY BSS IN MIAMI AND I CANT"S FIND IT!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Wanda

Yeah, there's a few bottles in the beauty supply in my old neighborhood. I will get a few bottles and send them to you guys if you like.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Why oh why did I come in here??:confused:

I'm all hyped up about this stuff and come to find out they don't even sell it anymore:ohwell: , man. Oh well, imma look anyways.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Pokahontas said:
Why oh why did I come in here??:confused:

I'm all hyped up about this stuff and come to find out they don't even sell it anymore:ohwell: , man. Oh well, imma look anyways.

Same here....ugh :confused:

In my search this is what I found...:(

naturaline

awww i went to see if they stock in my local bss but of course they dont :-( sooo is the dudley as good???? any ofther recommendations???
tia
x