Natural Hair is Awesome-Short Film-Check it out!!

shae101s

Hey everyone!!! As you may or may not know, I own the blog Afroniquely You, a site that caters to natural hair, modest fashion, natural beauty and basically the entire you factor. Well, often I get asked questions surrounding natural hair: why natural? how to style? this versus that..etcetera, etcetera. Here's the first installment of a video geared at shedding light on the beauty and awesomeness of our natural tresses.

So recently I made a video on Natural Hair, it's an inspirational Video. Please be sure to check it out!!

Link to video: Natural Hair is Awesome

or you can copy and paste this url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJaDJtK_8xM&feature=g-upl&context=G21b7221AUAAAAAAAAAA

Please be sure to check it out, share the link and let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much!!

p.s. I am in no way trying to say anyone who wears their hair relaxed is wrong or whatever! This is merely to highlight those who choose to rock it naturally.

Cherokee-n-Black

Good start, but you could edit down the intro. Also, how about flashing some pics of yourself when your hair was longer to illustrate what you were saying about the versatility of your hair back then? #1 rule in film making "show" don't "tell."

KEWLKAT103

Thanks for the tag! The video sounds like a great idea!
I just watched the first bit and will watch the rest later when I have more time.