MonaLisa

deleting post..

cause I honestly don't care..it's more irksome than anything

ish is sad.

Last edited:

jada1111

Beware of the Natural Hair Nazis and Natural Hair Police

Source: http://clutchmagonline.com/lifeculture/feature/natural-hair-nazis/#2

Her hair is the bomb!! It's moisturized, sheeny and is shaped perfectly for her face.

I'm curious to her regimen. Her eyes are gorgeous.

Back on topic: Yes, there are nap nazis and I kind of understand where they're coming from, but when you become too militant with your language (like not talking about curly/coily definition - EVER), then you can alienate people.

I say live and let live. It really is just hair (to ME).

TrustMeLove

I've only been looked at once in complete horror that I wear my hair in it's natural state. By the lady getting ready to press my hair. Ohh she did a bomb job and my naps popped back.

I usually get comments that I need to LOC. I mean ALL THE TIME. You should LOC LOC LOC.

Never in this lifetime will I loc my hair. It just aint happening. Come hell or high water..it aint happening.

Folks who wear relaxers, presses, who are natural are all trying to get me to loc. I guess I have received a different type of pressure. Loc Nazi's....Loc Retards.

:lachen:

chebaby

i am now a natural. have been for almost 2 months. i have always wanted to go natural but fell into the trap of listening to other people tell me i couldnt. now that im natural i do feel like i am who i was supposed to be all along, or rather i look like i was supposed to. i've never come into contact with men(im 22) who told me i was pretty because of my relaxed hair. in fact i used to date this guy back when i had straight hair, who told me i would be beautiful with locks or natural hair.
anyway, i would never tell someone what to do with their own hair. how dare i? as if one day i may decide i need a change again(although i doubt i will lol). the point is be who you are. and be happy. i dont feel the need to look down on anyone, although its never just hair with me.

BostonMaria

So...

How is everyone doing? Seen any good movies lately?

I'm still trying to figure out who set the rules that all naturals have to do a bohemian regimen, can only finger comb, can't straighten their hair, can't use heat, can't use hair dye, can't laugh, can't breathe :grin: Makes me wanna drown my sorrows on a bottle of conditioner

Kay.Dee

I've only been looked at once in complete horror that I wear my hair in it's natural state. By the lady getting ready to press my hair. Ohh she did a bomb job and my naps popped back.

I usually get comments that I need to LOC. I mean ALL THE TIME. You should LOC LOC LOC.

Never in this lifetime will I loc my hair. It just aint happening. Come hell or high water..it aint happening.

Folks who wear relaxers, presses, who are natural are all trying to get me to loc. I guess I have received a different type of pressure. Loc Nazi's....Loc Retards.

I know, me too! Even though I kind of want to I wish people would stop suggesting this to me.