Natural haircare Facebook page overrun by White Supremacists

Mizz Diamonds

Don't these white supremacist have lives? I mean really.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/vir...n-by-racist-posts-on-its-facebook-page-050911

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - Racist rants, images and videos are starting to overtake a Facebook page created by a Northern Virginia hair care business with an African American customer base.
One of the owners, Padrica Norfleet of NaturalistaCosmetics.com, told FOX 5's Will Thomas new hate-filled messages appear just as quickly as she deletes the old ones.
The Facebook page is a forum for her customers to discuss hairstyles and offer each other product tips. A video of a KKK cross burning was also posted on her page.
"That cuts deep because that's a part of my history. My grandparents and great-grandparents were part of the slave movement and this is what they had to endure. So having to see this up close and personal in 2011 is just mind blowing," Norfleet said

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/vir...sts-on-its-facebook-page-050911#ixzz1MKG5q5d2

BostonMaria

Thank you for posting this!!!! I read it this morning and I was absolutely outraged. I'm going to their website right now and making a purchase. I've never heard of this company before and I have no idea if her products are any good, but hopefully they are. I need to show her my support.

LushLox

Don't these idiots realise they are creating more publicity and business for the vendor! You really couldn't make it up...

Coffee

Did anyone else place an order from this company? If so, have you received your order? I was told last Thursday(5-19) that my order had been shipped and as of today (5-24) I haven't received anything. I've sent 2 emails and no response. I realized they are probably busy, but why say my order was shipped if it wasn't, and why not respond to my email :sad:?

ETA: I received my order today; it wasn't mailed out until Monday :nono:.

Last edited: