Natural Looking Half Wig

curlmama

Has anyone ever tried this wig (it is Sasha by Outre) it looks too wild to me but I am looking for a half wig that looks like my natural 4a hair. I bought Rochelle (it is human) and tried to set it in twists and then in braids but that did not work out too well, it was way to "big" and still did not match the texture or look of my hair.

msa

I've wanted to try this exact wig but I don't have the courage. I'm scared it will look crazy but then part of me thinks it will actually be really cute. I'm trying to do a no fake hair personal challenge this year...but I may buy it just to see what it looks like. Hairsisters does have a good return policy I think.

Lei*Lei

I had seen this in the bss near me. I wasn't to sure about how it would look, so i got the "polly" instead, in the same brand.

http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/LargerImage.php?id=778

It doesn't really look anything like the picture. It is longer and doesnt have all the layers as it appears. I didn't comb out the curls and it looks very natural, but my friend who also has this one combbed out most of her curls and it looks really natural.

I think the wig your asking about got pretty good reviews on hairsisters.com

Last edited:

curlmama

Ok so this is Polly. I had not even considered this one. Do you have a picture of how it looks on you? I have also read that Jamaican Girl can also be made to look natural.

javascript:openLargerImage('24')

AtlantaJJ

Ok so this is Polly. I had not even considered this one. Do you have a picture of how it looks on you? I have also read that Jamaican Girl can also be made to look natural.

I love that top one, I could really rock that one!! Looks just like a nice twist out!! :up: My hair would blend nicely.

SelfStyled

I swear these wig manufacturers really need to do better- not everyone wants silky doll hair. Polly is really cute though.

curlmama

I swear these wig manufacturers really need to do better- not everyone wants silky doll hair. Polly is really cute though.
You are so right! I thought there would be some company that makes wigs that look natural for African American women.

Nonie

You are so right! I thought there would be some company that makes wigs that look natural for African American women.

I think the one I got from Wow wigs called Cozy looks fairly natural: