Current hair length? 24 inches

Goal hair length?

Next goal 26 inches
Next 30 inches

Dream goal :35 inches

Final Dream Goal :40 inches

Time since bc?

7 years

How long did you transition, or did you?

Not really, Maybe a month or two without a perm

Biggest hair challenge?

Breakage, breakage, breakage, I cant say it enough Breakage. I know my hair is growing I see it, but IT BREAKING LIKE CRAZY.

Stand-by products?

Amla, Brahmi, Sulfur 8, Glover, Glycerin

Stand-by hair style-

a crappy pony tail. Its been hard for me to just comb out my hair, it painful and so much comes out.

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)?

Yes but I wear hijab so I keep them to myself

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed?

Nope I dont want to go back to being relaxed I just want to have my hair long and healthy and sport a hugh fro

Best hair compliment?

Your hair is long, I wish I could go natural like you but I could not deal with all that hair.

cabellera

I suppose I'm no noble natural hair wearer. My allergic reactions to relaxers and dyes have sent me into the unknown waters of afro-textured hair ala natural! I'm exploring the world of afro-textured hair, that I don't wear in braided extensions, weaves, locs, pressed or permed. Thanks to this site, I've done the unthinkable and journeyed passed my TWA, the only natural style I'd fool with as a grown up. Nope, I decided to let it grow and use products to manage the kinky, coily, curly texture that springs forth outta my head. And no, I'm not hating on those with relaxers, weaved or extensions. I'm just allergic and too lazy and cheap to be weaving or extending my hair. :lol:

My hair is still a work in progress, but the journey is fun and exciting. Really! I can't wait to make my own concoctions! LOL! The web links from this site alone have broaden my horizons and I see the possibilities.

But right now, I must address hair coloring. I'm not ready to go grey and it seems that my very sensitive scalp will not even tolorate the coloring products in the health food store. I'd been avoiding Henna out of sheer laziness, but thanks to you all on the site, its back under consideration. Okay, there's no place else for me to go. I'm going to brave those waters and hopefully, not be among the .05% of the world population that's allergic to it.

Gosh, some hormone must've gone haywire inside me, 'cos I use to be able to color and relax my hair with no problem. Oh well! Here's to an all natural me, 'cept for my hair color! This Henna stuff betta work! :lol:

anherica

Hair type? 4a/4b

Current hair length? 4-5 inches

Goal hair length? as long as it'll get, but hoping for waist length-stretched

Time since bc? 9 1/2 months

How long did you transition, or did you? 3 months

Biggest hair challenge? maintaining moisture level, styling

Stand-by products? shea butter, coconut oil, African black soap, sapote oil, Suave conditioners, sta-sof-fro, s-curl, jojoba oil, and recently added henna and indigo to my arsenal

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? I wear my hair in two strand twists mostly, puffs sometimes, and every once in a while I break out the full fro. I'm kinda style challenged at the moment, because I can't part to save my life and my hair is so thick

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? I have tons in my hair album

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? Nope

Best hair compliment?
I go to language school with alot of people that have never seen natural afro hair before, and I get compliments all the time on how pretty and versatile my hair is (they don't realize I'm style challenged :lol:). And last week an African lady admired my afro puff and told me it was so beautiful "your hair is such a reminder of Africa". I think that was one of the best compliments I've ever gotten.

Last edited:

Ucha123

Hair type? 4b, with some bits of 4a around the edges

Current hair length? 0.5 inches

Goal hair length? brastrap

Time since bc? 2 weeks

How long did you transition, or did you? 2 months

Biggest hair challenge? Dry and dull

Stand-by products? Still experimenting, conditioner washes are helping

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? Currently in a TWA

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? None at the moment

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? No! so help me GOD

Best hair compliment? “Wow, your hair is short” – I took it as a compliment

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Hair type? really coily & springy..4a I guess

Current hair length? I'm guessing about 12-15 inches depending on the spot

Goal hair length? I don't really have any set plans, I'm really focusing on health right now...especially with my ends

Time since bc? bout 2 years

How long did you transition, or did you? a looong time...I think a little over 2yrs

Biggest hair challenge? Knots/split ends/detangling

Stand-by products? Homemade leave-in, Elucence, K-cutter, homemade hair oil, druide gel

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? Wash & go! (I'm very lazy:( )

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? http://public.fotki.com/nurseN98/

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? Nope

Best hair compliment? My cousin is natural and she told me she wished her hair was thick & full like mines

frostydoll

K... here are my answers:

Hair type? 3c/4a

Current hair length? Shoulder length I think and some APL when stretched

Goal hair length?
BSL when flat ironed

Time since bc? It'll be 2 years in May

How long did you transition, or did you? I transitioned for a year

Biggest hair challenge? I'm bored with my hair right now so I'm tempted to flat iron more frequently to switch it up. Plus shrinkage is driving me insane.

Stand-by products? Pantene Pro-V Conditioner: Hydrating Curls, Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade and Sculpting Foam

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? Wash and Go and every now then I do a twist out shake n' go. After taking my twists out I wet my hair in the shower without combing through and then put Foaming Pomade and Sculpting Foam in my hair.

There's a wet no product shot in my signature and a 6 day old rollerset in my avatar. Plus, I have a fotki with no password so have fun.

Umm... I was only relaxed for 4 years of my life and I like how thick my hair looks now that it's healthy and natural when straightened. I have been thinking about texlaxing lately because shrinkage drives me crazy but I still love my curls.

Best hair compliment?Ummm.... I get a lot of compliments on my curly hair and my straight hair. I think the best is when my family tells me how healthy it looks.

Last edited:

gloomgeisha

Yay! This is an excellent thread idea. I'm going into my second year natural and I'm feeling as if my hair has just stopped growing all together. I'm stuck in some kind of SL-APL limbo. I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to jump start my growth again. I'll be popping in here a lot to get some tips and tricks, I'm falling out of love with my hair at the moment. LOL!

So how about some questions,

Hair type? 4a

Current hair length? Between SL and APL

Goal hair length? Bra-Strap or Midback

Time since bc? 1 year.

How long did you transition, or did you? For about seven months.

Biggest hair challenge? Learning to deal with my shrinkage and knowing when to trim.

Stand-by products? Aussie Moist Conditioner, Doo Gro Moisturizing Growth Shampoo, Avocado Butter Mix, Infusium Keratin and Green Tea Restructerizer

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)?

I keep my hair in twists 95% of the time now. I used to wear wash n gos, but my hair is incredibly thick and wearing it out is kind of a hassle now that it's got a bit of length to it.

www.motowngirl.com is where I learned to do twists.

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? Can the avatar one count? LOL!

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? No.

Best hair compliment?- Male coworker molests fro, I turn around, he says "I'm sorry...I just...couldn't...resist it...it's so...man..." The look on his face was a mixture of arousal and fear. LOL!

neenzmj

Hair type? majority: 3c

Current hair length? mid-back (stretched)

Goal hair length? mid-back (unstretched)

Time since bc? Didn't bc. Trainsitioned.

How long did you transition, or did you? approx. 18 months

Biggest hair challenge? detangling

Stand-by products? Elucence MB, NTM leave-in

Stand-by hair style: my natural curls

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? see my fotki

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? No, never!

Best hair compliment? When a bss owner told me I didn't need a phony pony because my own hair was beautiful.

bLackButtaFly

cabellera said:
I suppose I'm no noble natural hair wearer. My allergic reactions to relaxers and dyes have sent me into the unknown waters of afro-textured hair ala natural! I'm exploring the world of afro-textured hair, that I don't wear in braided extensions, weaves, locs, pressed or permed. Thanks to this site, I've done the unthinkable and journeyed passed my TWA, the only natural style I'd fool with as a grown up. Nope, I decided to let it grow and use products to manage the kinky, coily, curly texture that springs forth outta my head. And no, I'm not hating on those with relaxers, weaved or extensions. I'm just allergic and too lazy and cheap to be weaving or extending my hair. :lol:

My hair is still a work in progress, but the journey is fun and exciting. Really! I can't wait to make my own concoctions! LOL! The web links from this site alone have broaden my horizons and I see the possibilities.

But right now, I must address hair coloring. I'm not ready to go grey and it seems that my very sensitive scalp will not even tolorate the coloring products in the health food store. I'd been avoiding Henna out of sheer laziness, but thanks to you all on the site, its back under consideration. Okay, there's no place else for me to go. I'm going to brave those waters and hopefully, not be among the .05% of the world population that's allergic to it.

Gosh, some hormone must've gone haywire inside me, 'cos I use to be able to color and relax my hair with no problem. Oh well! Here's to an all natural me, 'cept for my hair color! This Henna stuff betta work! :lol:

Good luck with the henna!!:) Let us know how it works out!

bLackButtaFly

I'm so excited that so many people have responded. I feel much less alone:alcoholic! I have a question... how do you guys deal with dull hair? Alot of naturals have this problem I think. For me nothing works better than setting ym hair in a style first. Like if I want my hair to come out shiny I have to do my twistout, fro, tie it down, and let it dry to get that really nice shine. Some products that work for me are CD hair milk to soften the texture, kercare conditioning hair creme to get the sheen, and EVOO, but not too much.

And these are my responses to the questions...

Hair type? half 3c half 4a

Current hair length? collarbone(stretched)

Time since bc? about 2 years

How long did you transition, or did you? about 6-7 months

Biggest hair challenge? dealing w/ my own texture. Like doing wash and go's etc, I just don't like the way they look on my whole head, on the back it's fine though, just the front is a different texture

Stand-by products? devacurl no poo and one condition. CD hair milk

Stand-by hair style: twistout on dry hair

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? see my fotki:D or my avatar

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? I don't think so. I get my hair jus tas straight now as I did when it was relaxed so probably not. But I empathize w/ those naturals who have given up the fight

Best hair compliment? The ladies on this board have said some really nice things. But probably anytime when I stranger has put their hands in it, eventhough I'm not big on dirty hands passing germs:mad::perplexed, but I accept the compliment:look:.

sweetwhispers

I don't notice shine on mine or anyone's hair, i've only seen shiny hair on white people in shampoo commercials, I'm not really sure what shiny hair is supposed to look like to be honest.

N.P.R. Addict

This is a great thread!

Hair type? 3c/4a

Current hair length? Grazing shoulder when pressed.

Goal hair length? Bottom of BSL to WL varies depending on the mood.

Time since bc? 10 Months

How long did you transition, or did you? 6 Months

Biggest hair challenge? Not using heat

Stand-by products? Kemi Oil, EVOO, Lustrasilk Curl Activator

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? Phony pony with a baggie, twists, twist out, braid out, puff for now. I will do more, like buns and blowouts, once it’s longer.

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? Yes

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? No

Best hair compliment? “I love all those curls”—After a twist out

luv04

And these are my responses to the questions...

Hair type? 3c/4a

Current hair length? collarbone(stretched)

Goal hair length? brastrap (unstretched)

Time since bc? 9 months and counting

How long did you transition, or did you? 9 months almost 10

Biggest hair challenge? moisture when i first chopped it was dry but ive learned to find products that help my hair stay healthy.

Stand-by products? wgo and ecostyler gel and sophia old fashion hair grease

Stand-by hair style:mid curly puff

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? my fotki password in profile

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? no i def dont think i will.. maybe ill flat irong when i get enough courage to do so

Best hair compliment? One woman said it was the prettiest and healthiest head of hair she had seen in a long time!! that made me feel good...

ps im starting to experiment with twist outs to lock moisture in..and give gel a break!!

Last edited:

newme2003

Great idea!

Hair type? 4a/b

Current hair length? little longer than shoulder length

Goal hair length? as long as possible

Time since bc? 6 years

How long did you transition, or did you? 2 months b4 i put the scissors to it.

Biggest hair challenge? dry, frizzy hair.

Stand-by products? sunsilk hydrating curls and vatika oil. gel

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? Ponytail. I love twists and braids but am too lazy to dedicate the time it would take to do it on my own and too cheap to pay a professional

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? nope

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? nope

Best hair compliment? people tell me they like the waves in my hair when i wear it in a ponytail.

LynnieB

Did the BC time to update. i'd totally forgotten about this thread!

Hair type? Curly, Kinky, Wavy w/a side order of napps.

Current hair length? shoulder-length stretched.

Goal hair length?as long as it will grow

Time since bc? May, 2007

How long did you transition, or did you? 15 months

Biggest hair challenge? getting a handle on HIF disease, keeping a style in for longer than a week.

Stand-by products?
Aubrey Organics HSR, GBP and Desert Revitalizing
Nature's Gate poos and conditioners

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)?
1) twists; regular and flat twists.
2) puffs

3) twist-outs. starting to get tangling issues with unmanipulated wash and goes :ohwell:

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? see my fotki.

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? Hellz to da naw!!!!!!

Best hair compliment? At dh's family reunion this June.....OMG, YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!

Last edited:

AllyMD

I'm new at taking care of natural hair, but I wanna join in with y'all, so here I go:

Hair type: 3c/4a (I think :ohwell: )

Current hair length? To top of my eye in the front and the bottom of my neck in the back

Goal hair length? Don't really have one...If I had to give one now, bra-strap length stretched or unstretched, no preference

Time since bc? I have been slowly chopping over the past 3 months..I have about 2 inches of perm left, to be chopped in 2 weeks!:D

How long did you transition, or did you? 10 months at final chop

Biggest hair challenge? Styling and moisturizing

Stand-by products? BT mixed with Vatika Oil, Curls milkshake

Stand-by hair style:2 strand twists

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? I don't have one, my hair is covered most of the time

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? For now, I am very happy with the route that I am taking. But never say never.

Best hair compliment? My husband said my hair looks great and he has only known my hair long and straight prior to this.

jshor09

Hair type? everything 4a, 4b,4c
Current hair length? almost neck length streth

Time since bc? it will be a yr in july

How long did you transition, or did you? 2 months ( i'm impatient)

Biggest hair challenge? coming up with different styles an't twist or braid very well

Stand-by products? world of curls, scurl and ntm leave in

Stand-by hair style: my fro with headband o

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? will post in a little bit

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? I was feeling the itch to , but decided Ginst it at this time .

Best hair compliment? when my 4 yr old said mommy your hair look so beautiful and
i was at work and a pt family member was i love your fro

gloomgeisha

luv04 said:
ps im starting to experiment with twist outs to lock moisture in..and give gel a break!!

This has really helped me out these last few months. I was addicted to gel, used it all the time for everything and even though it was not the bad brown or black kind, it wasn't allowing me to retain much length since I was manipulating my hair everyday to style it.

What are you using for a moisturizer?

Other Topic: I like using straight Castor Oil for sheen. My hair doesn't "shine", but it can have "moist" look to it without being wet to the touch.

luv04

As a moisturizer the wgo..wild growth oil and the sophia's old fashion hair grease..i try and mix products too..but its hard when they start to cake up..lol.
also the gel i use has no alcohol...i try to not wash as much because its still kinda nippy outside..and i dont like a wet head..also for a moisturizer i use kemi oyl when had some..im steady looking for a product to give me good definition and moisture without having stiff curls but i want a firm hold..\

any suggestions ladies?..im tempted to try the mixed chicks line or kinky curly or curl junkie...im usually a minimalist..but i need a staple..holding cream but not a gel..

Im prob going to get sum coconut oil from ishopindia soon and then sum henna..im tempted..to jump on the band wagon...hehe..

Last edited:
B

Bublnbrnsuga

Hair type?
Kinky, curly, wavy and straight

Current hair length?
Past mid back

Goal hair length?
Waist length when stretched

Time since bc?
4 years

1 year and 4 months

Biggest hair challenge?
Right now my hair is shapeless which poses a struggle with styling it

Stand-by products?
Oh goodness, look in my album

I love ,love, love my braid outs! See album for tutorial

See album

I've thought about it several times, but nah.

Best hair compliment?

'Wow, you are the only girl here with their hair like this. I like that. I like the natural look.'

frostydoll

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Hair type?
Kinky, curly, wavy and straight

Current hair length?
Past mid back

Goal hair length?
Waist length when stretched

Time since bc?
4 years

1 year and 4 months

Biggest hair challenge?
Right now my hair is shapeless which poses a struggle with styling it

Stand-by products?
Oh goodness, look in my album

I love ,love, love my braid outs! See album for tutorial

See album

I've thought about it several times, but nah.

Best hair compliment?

'Wow, you are the only girl here with their hair like this. I like that. I like the natural look.'

Where's your hair album?

NantanYah

1. Hair type?4b in front... very coarse! 4a in back.... Very manageable

Current hair length?Layers, APL in Back, collarbone sides and middle, front grazing shoulders and long bangs to an inch and a half to chin.

Goal hair length? Apl with bangs (when straightened and stretched

Time since bc? End of March last year

How long did you transition, or did you? 8months

Biggest hair challenge? Dryness, I can't handle a flat iron the way I would relaxed, hard to find products that will do the job, the time it takes to create twists and braids... I like the small ones. Frustrated with my SHRINKAGE that gives me a twa:ohwell: Sick of tangles, too!

Stand-by products? ABBA moisture scentsation shampoo and conditioner, Abba nourishing, For CW Suave Tropical Coconut with HE Hello Hydration, I spray puffs with Olive oil and distilled water (gonna add hemseed oil to the mix), I'm still trying to find a good DC for now I use L'oreal Natures therapy Megamoisture in very dry hair and I just made a mixture with cholesterol and olive oil. I like Hollywood Olive Cream in my damp hair. I just discovered using it this way last night. It feels amazing:)

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? Braids and twists, then twistouts and braidouts for a week.

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? Fotki name is NantanYah, I have to add updates. This is another project I have started and not finished, I'll try to do that by next week.

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? Yeah, I do. It was waaaay more manageable then, but I can't do it for very important reasons.

Best hair compliment? People always tell me how great it is that I have natural hair. The ladies always tell me they wish they had the nerve and so forth. Me are more respectful in general... they call me sista (very appropriate) and queen. With a relaxer it was "Hey shawty!" and Come here ma. Very inappropriate. I've had a very good response and a couple of ignorant statements from my granny "when are you gonna perm that s$%#?! But other than that it's been cool, lol!

N.P.R. Addict

sweetwhispers said:
I don't notice shine on mine or anyone's hair, i've only seen shiny hair on white people in shampoo commercials, I'm not really sure what shiny hair is supposed to look like to be honest.

Shiny hair is actually an illusion. The light refracts off of straight hair easier than it does off of coily hair. Therefor straight hair looks shinier. Just make sure you moisturize and you will be fine.

Shawnee66

Hair type? 4B (very course and dry)

Current hair length? 5 in.

Goal hair length? don't have one

Time since bc? 1 year and 3 months

How long did you transition, or did you? 6 months

Biggest hair challenge? Dry hair

Stand-by products? Suave moisture conditioner and Aussie Moist I needs to detangle my hair in the shower after I wash it.

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? twist or twist out

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? Yes, because my hair is extremely dry. I have tried all types of moisturizer and oils, but I still haven't found the right product.

Best hair compliment? I had a lady chase me down in the subway to tell me she like my twist out and how did I do it.

blazingthru

Hair type? curly, natural 3c-4a (not sure)

Current hair length? little past shoulder in the back

Goal hair length? waist

Time since bc? Almost a year

How long did you transition, or did you? yeah I transition for six months

Biggest hair challenge? deciding how I am going to wear my hair today.

Stand-by products? curls, curl keeper this makes my curls stand out more.

Stand-by hair style- condition wash my hair comb while in the shower, shake while in the shower and then apply curl keeper through my hair and go, sometimes I might add a band.

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? I will post one at a later date

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? No. The relaxer damaged my scalp more then anything. My hair was always breaking it would look so pretty then there be a breaking spot I could never figure it out and it always itch me something terrbile. I love straight hair but I love this look now and I just don't want to change it. Plus its really freeing. You can never have a bad hair day. You can wet it twist a few around your finger and put it up in a ponytail or clip.

Best hair compliment? Its super soft and really cute. I am thinking about doing it to. You don't mind if you hair gets wet nope. I am washing it when i get home anyway.

I love being natural. I have my moments where I want to go straight and I can do that, but I really have gotten use to how my hair is and I really love it a lot and when I get it straight which it has only been straight for a full day I couldnt' wait to get in the shower and wash it back out to normal

hrtbndr21

Hair type? 4a with random 3c pieces, thick super coily and dense.

Current hair length? 9-11 inches all around/ 1" past collar bone at the bottom 2" past chin at the top.

Goal hair length? BSL streched hopefully the top will catch up.

Time since bc? 7 months

How long did you transition, or did you? Transitioned about 16 months with braids.

Biggest hair challenge? Knotty tangly ends:mad: .

Stand-by products? ORS Carrot Oil, CON green shampoo, Kera care itchy scalp conditioner, and WGO.

Stand-by hair style(and short tutorial if it has not been explained. I think this is crucial because alot of the natural ladies don't know the wealth of styles they can do themselves)? Pretty boring now that I can get my streched hair into a bun w/ out blowdrying that's all I do. The usual doughnut but I use a satiny scrunchy to wrap my hair around. On the weekends pony puff or head band puff.

Do you have a picture(also very helpful)? My album public.fotki.com/hrtbndr21 more natural pix coming soon.

Do you ever want to go back to relaxed? Can't say never but I don't think I'll ever go bone straight again maybe texturized someday.

Best hair compliment? I wore my hair in a big head band puff during the winter and this guy at the shop where I got my glasses adjusted said "Wow I really like your hair it's cool." It was kind of random :lol:

Last edited:

LovetheLord

I have just decided to go natural. I definitely need some support. My mother is so negative about it and so are my sisters. my husband does support it though. I am just a little fearful of it. I know that sounds crazy, but living with relaxed hair is all I know. I have been brainwashed for so long that straight hair is better and if you don't have "good hair" you need a relaxer.

I am also doing this for my daughter, she is 3 months old and I want her to be natural, so I guess I kind of want to do this with her and let her have a positive role model with natural hair in her life. Sometimes I wish my mother would never have put a relaxer in my hair, but I can't blame her she had seven girls.

Anyway just wanted to get that off my chest.

(Say aloud every day: Please God, help me not to put another relaxer in my head.)

babyblue

Hair type?
-4a/b

Current hair length?
-last time i checked 3 in from waist in the back.

Goal hair length?
-waist

Time since bc?
-never bc'd.

-transitioned for >2 yrs.

Biggest hair challenge?
-trying to do cornrows/flat twits and any styles requiring nice even parts cause my hair is extremely thick and it's a bit difficult to navigate through this bush to do those styles by myself.

Stand-by products?
-Elucence shampoo and conditioners, castor oil, aubrey's gpb, aphogee reconstructor.

-bun, french twist or clipped up in a claw clip

-fotki link in my sig

-i sometimes miss the straight styles but i dont miss the relaxing process.

Best hair compliment?
-that it looks very heathy
-also when I met one of my favorite entertainers and he complimented me on my hair I was :love: :grin:

Last edited: