Naturals and Motions CPR

alireno

I used Motions CPR while I was transitioning with good results. Now I am natural and have not used CPR since the big chop. I was just wondering if any naturals have good results with CPR? Also, do you follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner?

I use Motions CPR now and I am natural and it works excellent w/my hair. It is very strong and seems moisturized after each use. I usually use a normal conditioner before applying CPR. That works well for me. Good Luck.

I tried it once because my sis recommended it. It was very drying for my hair so needless to say I never used it again.
I hope you have better results.

I had horrible results with it...it seemed to dry my hair out. But other naturals have loved it. Its not that expensive so maybe you can just try it and see
wink.gif

I found it did moisturize but not that well and it left my hair tough and hard to comb. And the bits of whatever were ever so hard to wash out.

[ QUOTE ]
I use Motions CPR now and I am natural and it works excellent w/my hair. It is very strong and seems moisturized after each use.

same here!
trampoline.gif

yes ive used cpr while natural and it only made my hair very tight and unmanagable plus it dried it out. I had the same experience with ors hair mayonaise. i guess my hair doesnt like protein too much since.

Chemicals have taken its toll on my hair. So I cut all of it off and vowed to never relax, perm, or put direct heat onto my hair again. Just be natural and carefree. I thought this product (motions cpr) was going to be my quick fix to all my hair problems from the advice a friend gave me. It was very drying and at the time my hair was shedding and this product took more of my hair out. Needless to say, I no longer use this product and my hair is once again healthy and happy. I just had to start from scratch to get here. Everyone's hair is different.
cheers.gif

Well I had no problems with CPR but I just can't stand the funk and debris (straw grass and herbs)! Although it is considered a light protein conditioner I always followed up with a deep moisturizing conditioner.

Back