Naturals, does your hair sprinkle "rain"?

Cindy70

Naturals, does your hair sprinkle \"rain\"?

Ever since I did the BC, whenever I wash or wet my hair and then go to put some kind of oil or leave in conditioner in my hair and massage it in, it seems that water sprays everywhere, like sprinkling "rain". I don't have a problem with this at all (I love everything about my natural/nappy hair), I'm just wondering if other naturals experience this or if my hair is just doing it because of it's particularly kinky texture.
cool.gif

Re: Naturals, does your hair sprinkle \"rain\"?

I never noticed. But I do notice that my hair's texture traps little beads of water and it glistens like little dew drops. I think it's cute
cool.gif

Well, I notice it mostly when I'm standing in front of the mirror and I see little sprays of water get on the mirror while I'm massaging something in my hair. This never really happened when I was relaxed. Yeah, I guess it's the little beads of water that get trapped in my kinky curls and the massaging sends them flying.
smile.gif

My hair used to that but it doesnt anymore. I think my problem was I didnt get my hair completely wet, so the product would just stay on top and not soak in..

Hmm... maybe my hair is just doing that because I have that "scab hair" thing going. My hair is kind of rough textured, but it's been helped a lot with the oils that I've been using.

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
scab hair ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard "scab hair" be referred to as the first few inches or so of hair that grows after you've cut off your relaxed hair. It's supposed to have a rougher texture at first and then the hair is supposed to grow in softer or something like that. I don't if it's true or not since I've only been a natural for a month and a half.
ohwell.gif

Back