NATURALS:PLEASE HELP ME DEFINE MY CURLS!

shmmr

hey ladies - I've been reading about "kinky curly" pudding - but I haven't seen it anywhere I've looked (maybe I didn't look hard enough). Where do you all buy this stuff?

thx

scorpian

Last edited:

vlucious

theres a lot of things that you can do.. maybe you should try Long Aid Curl Activator Gel.. it works wonders for me, under a good leave in.. and finger styling helps also, you said your roots were straight? try to curl or encourage your roots to curl up with your fingers..

or maybe your hair needs protein and / or moisture, i know that my hair needed protein after the BC, and my hair wouldnt hold a curl until i did a hard core aphogee treatment.. or you could try to incorporate mild protein into your daily regime until you see improvements..

HTH!

chicacanella

aFTER COMBING IN THE SHOWER WITH CONDITIONER ...I RINSE AND ADD A LITTLE HUMECTRESS .USING MY FINGERS LIKE A RAKE , I RAKE IT THROUGH...I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER AND ADD SUNSILK CAPTIVATING CURLS RAKE IT THROUGH THEN AUSSIE CATCH THE WAVE MOUSSE AND LEAVE IN CONDITIONER ... why am i shouting ... I put the mousse in the palm of my hand and press against the curls as i pull it through ..so out and up like scrunching ...then i do not touch my hair AT ALL until it is completely dry.
thats it ,
I use to use Curly pudding and all types of expensive ish..but i rtecently i have gotten lots of compliments.
gd lck

The bolded was funny. :lachen:And thanks for the advice too. I use humectress as a moisturizer also.:yep: and s-curl