Naturals who roller set....

Qualitee

Do any of you naturals who roller set to wear your hair straight without using a flat iron afterwards?

I used to do this and am contemplating starting back up. I bought a ton of rollers a while ago and never used them. & my pibbs is collecting dust :perplexed

I do. A roller set gives me smooth enough curls that i don't need to flatiron. I roller set with diluted lottabody with a lil bit of oil. I also wrap and or saran wrap for a doobie.

I have . My avi is a pic of me wearing an old set down. I am starting the setting challenge for this very purpose

I am 4 everything and I think it is a great stretching method. It doesn't come out like relaxed women for me, but I can wear it down or have great twist/braid outs. I plan on starting the setting 2013 thread soon in the hopes of encourage more people to try it because it has really changed my hair!

Check with @kblc06 and @SEMO, natural rollerset queens in the 3ish family...

I think "natural rollerset queen" is exalting my skills by miles :lol: (don't want to mislead anyone), but I do occasionally rollerset my hair before straightening with a flat iron. The last time I did it, I got my hair fairly straight with big rollers, but my roots betrayed me with their frizziness.

Back