Neck Length Protective Style Ideas PLEASE

BeatriceFly

Okay so Ive done my first wash
Air dried about 50% in bantu knots the rest out
However I have no idea how to style my hair to protect ends without using phonies
Any suggestions, Ive been doing half up half down but thats not really protective styling
And Im very used to longer hair that im clueless

What I am asking for overall is every day styles I can do that will be cute and keep my hair healthy
P.S. I am having trouble bunning because of the length

Last edited:

newflowers

I am a few inches shorter than you, I try something pretty with the front and make a little french roll or french braid in the back to keep the hair up and protected.

SelfStyled

SefStyled can you share how you did the french twist in your fotki with the added hair. it was very pretty and i would like to try it. and do you air or heat dry?

Thank you!

It's pretty easy, just describing it is the hard part. I smooth my hair back as if I was putting my hair in a low pony in the back. I take the weave hair, picture#6 in the styles section of my fotki. I place the weave with the curly ends pointing up, I then take my hair and put it over the weave hair and booby pin it on the left side, then I just kinda twist it up and finish with a claw clip making sure that my own ends aren't exposed. HTH.

Also I either airdy with a scarf, or if I rollerset I sit under my dryer on cool for 45 min.

Last edited:

pattycake0701

There is a member on this board that has like four pictures in her siggy of different protective styles. One picture looks like a rollerset pulled into a banana clip and another looks like a french braid. I don't remember her screen name. She might be apl but the styles could easly work with you length.

I plan on biting her banana clip hairstyle really soon:grin:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
There is a member on this board that has like four pictures in her siggy of different protective styles. One picture looks like a rollerset pulled into a banana clip and another looks like a french braid. I don't remember her screen name. She might be apl but the styles could easly work with you length.

I plan on biting her banana clip hairstyle really soon:grin:
I think you're talking about Victorious.