Need a good daily moisturizer

RabiaElaine

I have what I would consider extremely dry 4a/b hair. I've been testing out different moisturizers and my hair just seems to sop up all the moisture and feel dry afterwards. It is also underprocessed so keeping a nice moisturized roller set is hard.

Can you ladies please list some daily moisturizers that you think might help. Thanks
wink.gif

RabiaElaine,

Have you tried Keracare's conditioning creme and glossifier? It was mentioned in Essence a couple of months ago as being good for fine hair. I just picked it up on Sunday and so far I really like it. The combination of both products keeps my fine hair from being weighed down but it also keeps it from being dry.

My hair is prone to dryness.. one of the things that has tremendously helped me is applying a few sprays of s-curl and sealing it in with motions LITE oil moisturizer (which detangles and softens beautifully) It leaves the hair glossy and kinda "wet" looking, so this is not something i would rec for straight styles. HTH

I would recommend Healthier Hair in a Bottle oil spray. I have dry hair also, and I use this as a daily moisuturizer for my hair, especially my ends. I believe there was a thread about the oil posted earlier last week.

My hair is dry as well. I've been using glycerin and rosewater mixed with a little water, conditioner and oil.
So far so good!

African Royale Daily Doctor.

I spray it on in the morning and it air dries feeling very moisturized and soft without feeling sticky or coated. It smells good too! I don't know how it would work with a roller set or while wearing hair straight, because I am wearing mine curly.

Back