Need a technique for wrapping sew-in that will leave leave-out FLAT

Innocent_Kiss

I'm noticing my leave out is breaking :cry: It was soooooooooooooooooo thick just a few weeks ago. After constant flat ironing in the AM it's beginning to break. This weekend I'm going to do the apHogee 2 step protein treatment to my leave out.

I need a method for wrapping my hair that will allow my leave-out to stay flat so I that I will flat iron it less. No more than 2 times per week is my goal.

Second I need moisture. I need a misting spray moisturizer that won't weight my hair down. I'm using the Mane n Tail Reconstructor Protein Spray at night and then the Tresemme Heat Tammer Spray in the morning before flat ironing.

SunySydeofLyfe

I don't think the 2 step is a good idea on the leave out. Its messy and could run. Even more you are using a protein spray already. I suggest you stop flat ironing except after shampooing. Use the scarf method. Spray hair with a moisturising (sp) spray i like nu gro, a creamy lotion like moisturizer (Nairobi). If you want waves curls to the hair use rollers...mold your leave out to cover your tracks and tie your hair with a scarf all should be dry and smooth in the am. You could also try a foam wrap after the moisturizer. On my phone i hope this makes sense

Suny

gabulldawg

Is there any reason you have to flat iron daily?? That's a nono. :nono: I agree that you should just find another way to set your hair at night.