Need Clarity: Lose Salvation? (Long)

HeChangedMyName

Mark 3:29

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Mt 12:31-32
31And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

I think the thing about "losing salvation" is that when you blaspheme the Holy Spirit, it is God's choice to expel you from eternity with Him

However with the reprobate mind issue, it is the individual's choice to continue with sinful behavior, having full knowledge that it is wrong, and thus, they kick themselves out, by continuing without remorse to sin.

I think the blaspheming is like the express highway of reprobate mindedness. It doesn't take time after time after time. All it takes is one time for you to get there and get put on out.

loolalooh

Thanks. I apologize for starting this thread without doing a full search. I'll post my reply in the other one.