Need help with protein treatments

alona

I have fine, soft hair and it can't handle a lot of products on the market. I want to use a mild protein treatment. What do you all suggest?

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Lekair Cholesterol (or any cholesterol) is very mild. I like Motions CPR but I don't think it's as mild as cholesterol.

macherieamour

You can try Aubrey GPB on dry hair ( you can use a steaming hot towel too) and then shampoo is out with a conditioning shampoo like CON or Keracare hydrating. It will leave ur hair strong but not weighed down since its been shampoo'd out... I do this with my protein every wash.

Candy_C

alona said:
I have fine, soft hair and it can't handle a lot of products on the market. I want to use a mild protein treatment. What do you all suggest?
my hair is too like yours, alot of products are bad for me. Are you sure you need a protein treat yet? how about clarifying your hair and condition as normal, if your getting breakage it could be buildup..

if not, i suggest a mild protein leave in such as salerm 21 or MNT original conditoner. as time goes by the mnt builds on your hair, i doubt i'll need protein again since this, only straight after my relaxer...