Need Stylist for Transitioner in Houston!!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hey, Ladies, I realize there are many of us H-town Honies on this board. Can someone recommend a really good stylist? One who respects those who wear their natural hair straight? Typically, my stylists do NOT listen...so I'm on my own...I would like someone who could flat iron, press, do a few natural styles on my transitioning hair...

Please help me...I have a genuine distrust of stylists now, and i noticed that those who deal in purely natural hairstyles, only want to braid or lock....

Thanks much!:yep:

Christa438

Hey! just want to say welcome to another H-town dyme like myself lol. (Im a new transitioner too :grin:) I would provide the name of a stylist but I practice DIY--and I'd only recommend those crazy chemical & scissor happy stylists of the past to an enemy :yawn:. hopefully the others will chime in...
HHG!

Ediese

Thanks for posting this because I've been looking for someone to flat iron/press, and trim my hair. My sister forwarded the information for this natural hair salon to me, but I havent' gone yet. I really like the website, so I've been considering going in to get a consult at the end of July. If you go, please let us know how it went.

http://www.naturalresourcessalon.com/

Oh, and the twistouts are soo cute!

These are just some pics here. They have more in the gallery. Even their textured weaves look just like AA hair. I've never seen that before. I think they sell their own weaves.

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hey, Girlies!

Great to hear from you all! PM me if you get any leads, on this, okay? How are you all handling your hair in this heat and humidity...i think i've lost some of my "hottie" luster....:look: I'm transitioning and my hair just wants to poof...i'm not that into braids, twistouts, etc..straight n silky is my game... i know, i know...don't throw stones...i'm coming around, I did try a curly rollerset and it rocked - for a while...keep me posted...hey, do you know where to pick up dominican hair products in town? How about Indian aruyveda (sp) products? I get ti-red of paying shipping....until then, i'll go get that 13 buck hot comb at wal-mart.....:spinning:

PM me and let's chat! :yep:

Hey! just want to say welcome to another H-town dyme like myself lol. (Im a new transitioner too :grin:) I would provide the name of a stylist but I practice DIY--and I'd only recommend those crazy chemical & scissor happy stylists of the past to an enemy :yawn:. hopefully the others will chime in...
HHG!

Thanks for posting this because I've been looking for someone to flat iron/press, and trim my hair. My sister forwarded the information for this natural hair salon to me, but I havent' gone yet. I really like the website, so I've been considering going in to get a consult at the end of July. If you go, please let us know how it went.

http://www.naturalresourcessalon.com/

Oh, and the twistouts are soo cute!

These are just some pics here. They have more in the gallery. Even their textured weaves look just like AA hair. I've never seen that before. I think they sell their own weaves.

^^^ Agree. I haven't been yet though.