Need suggestions fast

T

tgaski2

Ladies,
I've officially decided to go back to natural hair. After six years of being natural, I texturized my hair. I think it's super cute but the upkeep is really annoying, especially since I just joined a gym. I would like to grow my hair out as quickly as possible so that I can get sisterlocks. Can you ladies who have tried different growth aides make some suggestions? I tried MTG and didn't notice much. Thank you in advance!

P

patient1

tgaski2 said:
Ladies,
I've officially decided to go back to natural hair. After six years of being natural, I texturized my hair. I think it's super cute but the upkeep is really annoying, especially since I just joined a gym. I would like to grow my hair out as quickly as possible so that I can get sisterlocks. Can you ladies who have tried different growth aides make some suggestions? I tried MTG and didn't notice much. Thank you in advance!

How long is your hair? You can get sisterlocks on any texture of hair...relaxed, texturized, natural.

You can get the sisterlocks installed now and then have the roots tightened as you go along.

p1

Hair Iam

Would you like to try my sulfur and essential mix - I'm having it pattoned.
If your intreasted , product plus shipping would cost you $17. As your starting from new growth , you could esealy tell if it made a diffrence in 30 days or less. See my fotki for my products.
Email me if your intreasted. I aslo have it for sale on ebay :)

T

tgaski2

Thank you to all who responded. I know this was a few days ago but my computer is on the fritz and would you believe they had the nerve to block the site at work. . .wonder why. Hair I am thank you for the offer. I think I will try vitamins and protein shakes first. Patient 1, I wore sisterlocks some years ago. I started with all natural hair and it just seemed so easy. I am afraid I will get lots of bunching if I start with the texturizer on the ends. Anyone here wearing sisterlocks by any chance?