Needing style suggestions for my daughter's hair.

sterry

Needing style suggestions for my daughter\'s hair.

Hey ladies,

My daughter is four and has type 2 hair that comes past her bottom
I often keep her hair pulled back into one braid or pilled on top of her head in a Ballerina bun.
The times that I have allowed her to wear it out she has collected food, lint, syrup, milk, etc through her hair. Often I have to rinse it each day when allowing her to wear it out. This is why I now keep it in a protective style.
Does anyone know of a site or cute styles I can do for some versatility on her hair?

Ayeshia

Re: Needing style suggestions for my daughter\'s hair.

Have you ever tried flattwists going into a bun or pigtails twisted up into a princess leah tyle i think that is soo cute!!!!! Another style that is cute is spiral curling her hair all over and pinning it upwards to create a curly/messy updo.i dont have a little girl but i saw these styles on little girls b4 with hairtypes just like hers.

sterry

The flat twist into the bun sounds lovely.
I don't know how to do flat twist. I can try.

Thank you ladies

4a/natural
medium texture
growing like crazy

Spagirl

It depends on how old she is. A few Bantu knots (miniture buns) might be cute. Another thought is to do a few ponytails, twist each ponytail, then connect the ends of each ponytail to the base of another ponytail in a stylish (looping) mannor.

ms_kenesha

French braids going into a bun will also look very nice. There's this kid movie with Danny Devito as the mean father and the little girl has powers well her best friend in that movie was a little black girl who had her hair like that...I wish I could remember the movie!