Negative results with Wheat germ oil?

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I pour a dollop of WGO and HO in my spray bottle mixture, along with some Aubrey Organics White Camelia conditioner....the majority of the mix is water. I think a little goes a Looong way.

lovegymnasts

I use it every day and have no problems. If you are saturating your hair with it then you are definitely using way too much. As with most oils, you just need a little.
I add a quick squirt along with a quick squirt of olive oil to my daily mixture of Lustrasilk and water spray. My hair loves it.
I also mix it along with olive oil and Lustrasilk to moisturize my hair on wash day while I am styling.

miss cosmic

miss cosmic

I, too, began using it b/c of Chicoro. I used it just as you explained as a prepoo w/the EVCO. It made my hair so moisturized that I decided to make a moisture concoction for daily use. I mix AV & WGO into a pudding consistency. Today I added a little bit of Castor Oil. My hair dried so soft & shiny. I usually put EVCO on top for the added benefits & to mimic the prepoo.

I'm loving WGO!

You now use it AFTER washing your hair and leave it on? how do you get rid of the wheatgerm oil smell?? it's awful! i can't even use wheatgerm oil in my egg cocktail anymore cos the smell makes me gag so bad.

Sent from my GT-I5500 using GT-I5500

nakialovesshoes

You now use it AFTER washing your hair and leave it on? how do you get rid of the wheatgerm oil smell?? it's awful! i can't even use wheatgerm oil in my egg cocktail anymore cos the smell makes me gag so bad.

Sent from my GT-I5500 using GT-I5500

miss cosmic

I'm not big on the smell either. I always add lavender drops to mask it.

xcuzememiss

As a relaxed head, I use it as a pre-poo and a mix in my Dc. I mix it with olive oil as a pre-poo and apply to my scalp and hair. In Dc's I add it on top of my deep conditioner. B/c its so thick a little goes a long way. I bought a bottle at the end of 2008 and just used the rest of it about a month ago. Granted i stopped using it for about 6 mos.