Nessa has PICS!

Nice picture!
laugh.gif

elaine said:
YOUR ARE SUCH A CUTIE!!!!!
grin.gif
I understand why the the boys always pick with you. They have a crush on you, but they don't know how to say so because they are boys. You think the boys like you now, wait until you get to High School and they want your phone number. Then they will be fighting each other just to stand next to you!! But because you are a beautiful and intelligent young woman, your school work will come first. Keep up the great work.!

I'm juss reading this and it's funny cause in high school that actually didn't happen.....manye.........wish it did though! maybe in college...

Hey there, girlie...!!!!!!

Nessa, you look so beautiful in those pics... i love those braids on you, and you sport such a warm and loving smile...

sherrylove is thanking DJD for the shoutout.. smile.....what a wonderful surprise....

SherryLove said:
Hey there, girlie...!!!!!!

Nessa, you look so beautiful in those pics... i love those braids on you, and you sport such a warm and loving smile...

sherrylove is thanking DJD for the shoutout.. smile.....what a wonderful surprise....
co-signing!

The braids suit you so well, Nessa. Don't let folks bring you down - the braids are a great way NOT to play in your hair and let it be and grow, while still lookin fly (I noticed L'il Romeo appeared in your profile...go 'head girl!). :)

I wore my hair in various cornrow styles for almost 6 months straight, and saw great growth and healthy hair...and you will to.

Lil Romeo better watch out!

Last edited:
Awww Nessa, You're growing up. Your recent picture is very pretty. At first, I didn't realize that you updated the pics. The braids are very pretty and neat. Keep up the good work. You're growing into a beautiful young lady. :)

Thanks, um I didn't have to refer to a question.......but I was just saying what elain said long time ago..... but yes, I have to update more pictures, because I don't have alot right now........so you know.....thanks you all.... yup yup Romeo betta watch out!

Nessa said:
Thanks, um I didn't have to refer to a question.......but I was just saying what elain said long time ago..... but yes, I have to update more pictures, because I don't have alot right now........so you know.....thanks you all.... yup yup Romeo betta watch out!

Sorry...I was just confused by the "I'm mad nobody responded" comment because I didn't see anything that blatantly solicited a response so I was making sure we didn't miss something specific you wanted answered.

Last edited:
Hey sweetness, you are doing really well. I'm impressed that you are savy enough to start your haircare at such as young age! You are displaying wisdom beyond your years. keep it up!

Now with that being said; Who the heck is that little boy in that green towel half bucky naked!! Sweet jesus "slapping forehead" and what you mean "yummi"?? you don't know nothing about no yummie!!! Lord we just want to protect our beautiful babes innocence and you got young men looking like that. Tell your friend he don't want the ladies at LHCF to break his skull so he better act right. Catch my drift!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Lol, he is this boy named Amiko that I used to like and all......but dudes wear their shirts like that out anyway, so it wasn't anything different though..

Nessa said:
I'm juss reading this and it's funny cause in high school that actually didn't happen.....manye.........wish it did though! maybe in college...

Don't you worry about any man validating you. If they like you they like you, if they don't, they don't. What is important now is that you love yourself more than you like any boy. Your confidence has really grown and you have evolved into a beautiful young woman. When your time comes to date or have a serious relationship, it will come, but in the mean time...."The main thing, is to keep the main thing, the main thing". That means continue to develop the person you are. Set goals for yourself and focus on obtaining them. Enjoy your youth (Because it goes by quick!), and venture out and do things that are outside of the norm. You will be so focused on yourself, you won't even notice how many young men have noticed you!

True Elaine I see what you are saying. You are right though, I have changed alot from two-three years ago, if you see old posts and the new ones........ it's been a while though..... but I guess I should just strive more with my self, and not condescend to other people's levels.....

Back