New Address

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I wanted to let everyone know that I have moved, and to give you my new address.
I have moved from Beggars' Alley located on Poverty Lane at the corner of Bleak and Busted Circle . As of today, I have a brand new home.
My new address is:100%
Living Well Drive in the Abundance Subdivision, located at the corner of Blessings Street and thankful Peak . You get there by taking the Praising Him Interstate, which runs North, South, East and West.

No Longer will I allow myself to travel on Begging Peter to pay off Paul Route , because it's located at a dead-end intersection called: I Don't Have, that crosses Borrowers' Junction.

I no longer hang out at Failures' Place near Excuses Avenue , next to Procrastination Mall. I've moved on to an upscale community called Higher Heights with unlimited potential and opportunities for me to Succeed--look at me!!
Please know that each day that HE awakens me, I am thankful to be a product of my new environment. All of my clothes are MASTER TAILOR-MADE. I am dressed in life's finest.

Let me introduce you to all of my new neighbors:
CONCEIVE IT,
BELIEVE IT,
ACT ON IT,
HAVE FAITH,
BE PERSISTENT,
AND ALWAYS BE PREPARED TO ACHIEVE.
Life is good because: GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

HAVE YOU MOVED TOO????
If not I pray that you will be moving soon!!!!!!!!