New developments concerning Enso & MTM...

***THE ENSO NATURALS WEBSITE NO LONGER USES PAYPAL!!!!***
In light of the current scandal(s), that seems VERY suspicious to me. I was actually planning to be brave and stock up during this upcoming 30% off Labor Day sale, but now ... ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! :nono:

LittleLuxe

Greetings,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. We have been extremely busy here as of late, and I am personally responding to all emails due to security concerns. I appreciate your continued patience as we work out the kinks in our response time.

In addition to your package, you should have definitely received it by now, being that you are in California. USPS Priority generally takes about 2-3 days, with same state packages usually being delivered the next day. With that summation, you should have received it the next day.

I wish I could provide a more definite explanation as to the status of the package, however these instances with USPS unfortunately happen. It is because of this, that I ship all packages with insurance (at no cost to you). I will ship out a replacement package today, please let me know if you have NOT received it by tomorrow, as it should not take longer than 1 day, two days maximum.

In addition to sending a replacement package, I have also taken the liberty to credit your account $25 for the inconvenience. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks,

[/FONT]
:

...oh I'd kick her butt.

ericajoy

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 7:17 AM, wrote:
Hello, This is in regards to Shipment #1XXXXXXXX for Order #1XXXXXXX
The tracking number isnt working.... If my package shipped priority on 8/16/2011 I should of been received it by now. Can you please provide me with a working tracking number so I can track my package?

jahzyira, Did you ever get your package?

And can I just say...oh mercy! Lurking in the previous threads about this took up soooo many hours of my sleep time!!!

I believe (and have believed all along) that it's not all lies and definitely not all truth. I have always thought (and now this is pretty solid evidence) that Nikole owns / is associated with Enso. I don't believe she's lying about the other details -- the Wilson's disease, the baby, her jewelry customers having been refunded. It's too much of a stretch, given the evidence, to 'convict' her on all counts.

Nor do I want to convict her, honestly. I wish she had never lied about being the owner of Enso, and I wish she hadn't engaged in sloppy business practices with the jewelry line and now at Enso. I want our women to do well! She was hands down one of my favorite bloggers last year and I really wish things hadn't gone down the way they have. :ohwell:

Starting a business is such a lot of work and represents such an opportunity... it's a damn shame, this whole scandal.

Roux

what happened to all the people that were caping for her? where are your capes? did moptop steal them?

LittleLuxe

Wow, I wonder who found that document.

I dunno but I figure the new saying should be: "Things done in the dark of the Internet shall come out in the light of the real world"

Sorry but when you start playing with people's money using dead babies and diseases as a shield (and i don't believe ANY of it) people won't take any pity on you. She better learn to live right before she gets hurt.

ladylibra_30

All I have to say is I hope that chic doesn't shut her blog/forum down or perm her hair. Could she file a lawsuit for harassment?

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
So now everyone knows for sure that she is a liar, con artist, and the lengths she will go to cover up her scam. I mean, come on, dead babies? SICK, SICK, SICK!

Uniqzoe

Wow! :nono: The part that I don't understand is why go through such great lengths to defraud people instead of just running a legit business. It just seems much simpler to do what's right, provide people with a quality product or service and continue to build your business instead of creating several "pop up" businesses.

foxee

It's really unfortunate that she didn't use her popularity to further her business legitimately. She could have been a huge success story like Carol's Daughter.

Maybe we should start placing bets on how she's going to get herself out of this situation.

Scenario #1 - Someone stole her identity and filed a DBA under Enso Naturals.

Scenario #2 - After the traumatic events that occurred in her personal life this year, she developed a form of multiple personality disorder. She apologizes, goes to "rehab" and the natural hair community takes her back with open arms.

Any other ideas?

pookaloo83

jahzyira;14125359 [COLOR=Red said:
Greetings,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. We have been extremely busy here as of late, and I am personally responding to all emails due to security concerns. I appreciate your continued patience as we work out the kinks in our response time.

In addition to your package, you should have definitely received it by now, being that you are in California. USPS Priority generally takes about 2-3 days, with same state packages usually being delivered the next day. With that summation, you should have received it the next day.

I wish I could provide a more definite explanation as to the status of the package, however these instances with USPS unfortunately happen. It is because of this, that I ship all packages with insurance (at no cost to you). I will ship out a replacement package today, please let me know if you have NOT received it by tomorrow, as it should not take longer than 1 day, two days maximum.

In addition to sending a replacement package, I have also taken the liberty to credit your account $25 for the inconvenience. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
[/COLOR]
Many thanks,
Dee Cole

She probably never sent it out.

LilMissRed

Ive been lurking here/curly nik from the beginning.... all I can do is SMDH :nono: AND never order from this person. #justwow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SAMSUNG-SGH-I897

naijamerican

Well, all I can say is "thank you" to the OP for posting this. It proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that MTM is a liar and a thief. :yep: