New developments concerning Enso & MTM...

keenyme

I know we stopped talking about this a few weeks ago, but...

i came across this on fb:

[pic will be reposted further down thread]

also, someone sent me this:

just wanted to share the news...

Attachments

• Enso Business Name Statement 1.jpg
    Enso Business Name Statement 1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:

qchelle

OOOOH!!! Ima catch this one from the beginning! :pop: I haven't even read the OP yet! :lol:

I no I no why you gotta come up in the thread with popcorn :blah: stfu and carry on lol

nzeee

Enso gate number 3 hunh? i'm unfortch not even excited since the last one was kinda belaboured.

buyer beware... of everyone but the proven businesses really is all i can say. tho i suspect it's only us PJs that get caught up in this stuff. there's nothing particularly unique about Enso's products IMO so i don't really get the hoopla for or against.

*shrug* (not the kanye kind, just the regular one ;o)

virtuenow

OOOOH!!! Ima catch this one from the beginning! :pop: I haven't even read the OP yet! :lol:

I no I no why you gotta come up in the thread with popcorn :blah: stfu and carry on lol

Nope, sorry, the original post/thread was deleted by the moderators. It was the most entertaining thread of the season. The Lhcf detectives were out in full effect. Some other boards have almost equally as entertaining threads as the 1st and have not erased theirs. I thought I was over the topic too, but, um, where's the popcorn.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
What is a Fictitious Business Name Statement?

To answer this question, it is important to understand what a fictitious name is and how it is used. Simply put, a fictitious business name is one that does not use the business owner’s name. Corporations are generally exempt, as are businesses that use the individual proprietor's own name. If you are doing business as (d/b/a), John Doe or Widgets Incorporated, then you don’t need a fictitious name. However, American Widget Partnership run by John Doe will need to comply with fictitious business name rules.

Filing a Fictitious Business Name Statement

Complying with these rules includes filing a fictitious business name statement. This filing is required by law in order to connect the name of a business to the business owner. This protects consumers because it allows them to get information about the owner of a company if they have consumer problems or need to file a lawsuit. Depending on your state law, most businesses that operate under a fictitious name are required to complete a fictitious business name statement, publish the statement in a newspaper of general circulation, and then record this information with the county recorder where the business is located.

Filing is also required to open a business checking bank account in the name of the business. Banks will generally not open a business account without your filed copy of your DBA registration certificate. Note that some banks may also ask you for your business license.

For the business owner, it allows the person to set up a single entity to operate multiple businesses without creating a new entity for each or undergoing the expense of forming a corporation. For example, you can sell your widgets in a brick and mortar location and have a sales website using the same fictitious name.

MHM... Source

Last edited:

southerncitygirl

and the plot with sloppy moppy / enso naturals thickens..................................

:giggle::pop: where's my kombucha or coconut water kefir to wash this popcorn down?:fridge:

silenttullip

*screams @Barack* WE NEED MORE JOBS!!!
EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES!!!
HOBBIES!!!

The whole thing isn't even funny anymore... Was it funny before???
To me................ Heckz yeah... Now it's just... SLEPT

keenyme

someone else hasnt received their order...

and lmao at whoever dayna is

Last edited:

AHeadOfCoils

^ Delete that or cross out the real names and pictures. That will get this thread shut down and I'm not done talking ish yet. :lol:

keenyme

I have no idea what this is about. Who is Nikole and why is this a GATE?
nikole crowe is moptopmaven. a few weeks ago someone received an order confirmation from enso, but the email said it was sent by nikole crowe. ppl dug up a bunch of other evidence that pointed to her being the owner. enso threatened to sue the person who got the email/made the thread (on naturallycurly), mtm reappeared on twitter and said that she wasnt the owner of enso. all the threads were locked, and the one on lhcf was poofed i believe. that's the cliffnote version lol. you can probably find the thread on nc if you search.

oh yea, someone made another enso thread on nc, and mtm came in and started arguing w/ folks. it was locked, but you can find it in a search as well.

Last edited:

LittleLuxe

someone else hasnt received their order...

and lmao at whoever dayna is

Yeah...I try to sympathize with people but um...she saw all the drama and STILL ordered because she ASSUMED they'd be professional?

Good luck with that. I was lingering on Naturalista Cosmetics for a minute waiting to see how they handled their reputation let alone this scandal.

LittleLuxe

Oh and there's the proof for everyone who refused to believe.

I'm sure some fools will still order from Mop Top but now you can't say boo to defend this mess.

Once again folks, the Internet is a dangerous place and if you're not careful you will get got because there are folks TARGETING, PLANNING, SCHEMING, and MANIPULATING to rob you off your money and escape persecution.

This woman lied about something like a dead child and a life threatening illness...let that be a clue to how sick some people can be.

(gotta admit I expect that 3 inch potion to be the next Gate, the lady behind that seems shady too)