New Dyson Low Heat Dryer

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Meh, save your 100 extra bucks. Always use the nozzle with a hand-held regular dryer to avoid ceramic burn to the hair fiber and learn the proper technique to roundbrushing. Nothing wrong with heat and dryers do come with adjustable temps. He should stay in his lane although, there are vacuums which out-perform Dyson hands-down right and left.

beingofserenity

Meh, save your 100 extra bucks. Always use the nozzle with a hand-held regular dryer to avoid ceramic burn to the hair fiber and learn the proper technique to roundbrushing. Nothing wrong with heat and dryers do come with adjustable temps. He should stay in his lane although, there are vacuums which out-perform Dyson hands-down right and left.

So, dont use the comb attachment?

charmtreese

They look too cool, I want one just because of that! If he comes out with a comb attachment for the blowdryer, I'm all in!

Kanky

Any reviews of this? I've been doing a lot of wash and goes with a diffuser lately and it would be nice if it was faster with less heat. Thinking about buying this.

LushLox

Any reviews of this? I've been doing a lot of wash and goes with a diffuser lately and it would be nice if it was faster with less heat. Thinking about buying this.

They have this on QVC easy pay, so at least you won't have to shell out so much if you just want to try it.
http://www.qvc.com/Dyson-Supersonic-Hair-Dryer-with-3-Attachments-&-Case.product.A297602.html?sc=NAVLIST

I've considered it because that fast drying time does sound very appealing but I can't really get past that price.

Black Ambrosia

Lots of reviews on QVC. Many of them negative but I didn't see any from black women (I skimmed the first two pages). Has anyone seen reviews from a natural with 3c to 4b hair?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I saw curlmix doing her washngo with this on FB live and I liked the downwards air flow.

I dont like this price though. Anyone have one?