New! Eco Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel

KinkyRN

Finally found it when I wasn't looking for it. There were 3 sizes and I went with the medium size. Hope this works for me.

Miss Monae

I've been eyeing this gel, but unsure. My hair likes Ecostyler for the most part. Anyone here love it? I started trying my hand at DIY flax seed gel, and my hair does not love it...

discodumpling

Hated it! I used it several times with the same results a one day wash n go. Today I used it just to tame my bangs and slick my edges into a pony puff and I had minimal flaking and ok definition but I can get ZERO flaking and awesome definition using Eco Olive so if it ain't broke....

Napp

Ms. Nobody
This gel works nicely with my keratin treated hair but does nothing for my natural roots. So when it dried my hair looked crazy. I can't use it to slick my hair either! My natural hair just poofed and curled up instead of laying flat. :cry: I really can't stand my hair sometimes.

Dposh167

i'm loving this gel. I haven't gotten any flakes at all using on top of different white thick creamy moisturizers. I also like that the hold is soft. I have the argan oil one for a hard hold so i didn't need something else like that

Anaisin

Ok this is interesting. It's thicker than the other eco gels but rinses out easier. That's always what I hated about eco. Hard to wash out.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I still can't find it. I was actually willing to try this particular Eco Styler gel. Oh, well.

Here's an INTERESTING video comparing the coconut oil one with the flaxseed black castor oil: