NEW GROWTH HURTING MY HEAD

longhairlover

Hey Ladies,

have any of you experienced discomfort from new growth, it's really not time for me to relax my hair but on the right side of my hair i have some new growth but it's making my head tender.

my mom said that when she has new growth her hair itches.

I used to have this when I was relaxed. Condition washes and an oil usually helped. Conditionn washes were a God send to me.

My niece says this all the time. I've never experienced it, though. I will be curious to know how others handle it.

I experience this from time to time and from what I remember I got a wash one week and then the next I got a relaxer. It was a few inches of new growth and I think it became tender from manipulation. Sometimes massaging helps.

I used to have this problem at the crown of my head when I was relaxed. Always around relaxer time. I used to massage it. :yep:

ok, i'm glad to c i'm not the only one that has experienced this. this happens to me every now and then but not all the time. i don't feel like relaxing right now though :)

Yeha just try co washing and then rinse on and off with cold water....feels SO good!!

Like warm water, cold water, warm water cold water...back and forth.

Hey Ladies,

have any of you experienced discomfort from new growth, it's really not time for me to relax my hair but on the right side of my hair i have some new growth but it's making my head tender.

my mom said that when she has new growth her hair itches.
I've been tender headed since I was a little girl. I'm 40 now and the more it grows the more it hurts, especially in the front and the top of my head :yep:.
Anna

Back