NEW Hair Care Line - Hosea Lamont

trinidarkie1

http://showingoffbyhosea.com/Exclusive_Hair_Care.html

A close friend of mine shared information with me on this new hair line. Has anyone heard of it or tried it?

He did her hair on a recent trip to Milwaukee and he used the products on her. She's not too big on being descriptive, so asking her about the experience was like pulling teeth.

SHAMPOO CLEANSING PLUS
Shampoo Cleansing Plus Restores Balance, Cleanses, Moisturizes & Repairs Damaged Hair. Our Unique Shampoo Is Fortified With Botanical Extracts For Unsurpassed Conditioning. Enjoy Shiny More Manageable Hair.

CONDITIONER: HYDRATING SCALP REMEDY
Hosea Lamont Conditioner: Hydrating Scalp Remedy Is A Unique All In One Product. It Defends The Hair Against Heat Styles While Adding Softness & Silkiness To The Hair.

CONDITIONER: CONDITION PLUS SILK EFFECTS
A Unique, Moisture-Rich Conditioner With Panthenol & Silicones Especially Designed To:
- Rebuild The Moisture Base.
- Draw Moisture To Damaged Areas To Help Prevent Breakage.
- Restore Hair Normal Acid Mantle pH.
- Impart A Non-Oily Silky Feel With Glossy Sheen.
- Detangle & Improve Hair Combability.

WEIGHTLESS ACTIVATOR
This Weightless Setting Lotion Is A Styling Foam That Detangles & Defines Luscious Curls. Use The Foaming Formula To Shape Your Way To Stress-Free Tresses. The Weightless Activator Adds Body & Sheen To Curly & Straight Styles. It Also Packs Sunscreen To Protect From Sun Damage.

EMOLLIENT
Emollient Non-Greasy, Moisturizing Lotion Is Specially Formulated To Detangle, Help Maintain Curl & Texture And Provide Softness & Luster To Hair Weaves, Braids & Natural Hair Without A Build-Up Or Residue. Excellent For All Hair Types.

CONDITIONING: HYDRATING SCALP REMEDY
Hosea Lamont Conditioning: Hydrating Scalp Remedy Is Enriched With Lanolin & Vitamin E To Help Restore Moisture To Dry Hair.

I don't see any other product information on the website with regard to the ingredient listings.

trinidarkie1

My friend is relaxed and I have been trying to get her to explain to me how the consultation was etc, but she isn't into hair care like we are, so I have yet to get a detailed account.