New Hair Regimen Working

Renaylor

After taking a few tips from the boards I put my plan into action. I had a wedding to go to so I wanted my hair to look its best. Thanks to all the ladies who submitted these tips now I am on the way to getting my hair health back:)
First I used Jamaican Black Castor oil(warmed) around my hairline,nape and the center of my scalp(where I get the itchies:lol:) and applied Kielhs enriched scalp oil to the rest of the hair and covered it with a plastic cap for 1/2 hr as a prepoo. I did not try the hot towel method with the prepoo, I may try this next week
Second, I rinsed out the oils and used Keracare 1st lather followed by 2 shampoos with the hydrating detangling shampoo. This clarified my hair and I think this caused my hair to respond well to everything after that
Third, I applied Motions CPR to my hair applied a plastic cap and then a hot towel then another plastic cap and left that on for 1/2 hr, I opted to try it this way instead of the hot towel directly applied to my hair with the conditioner.
Well, after I rinsed eveything out I detangled my hair by applying Aveda Emollient Gloss. I tried to roller set rather than wet wrap but my hair is in a graduated bob and it it was a bit difficult to curl the shortest parts of my hair. However the wet wrap went well, no breakage(I used the wide tooth to comb and the fine tooth end to smooth only) and it was so detangled and smooth it was easy.
Once dry I applied the NTM to my hairline and the new growth parts. I applied Kiehls Silk Groom to the ends,hairline and nape mixed with some Aveda Emollient Gloss. I Caruso rolled my hair and then wrapped for an hour for shape only. Then I smooth my hair back and applied a silk scarf. Viola smooth as silk hair that two days later feel just as good as the day I did it.
:lol: