New Install -Kia @ Jehan Hair Salon - EPRT

Sade'

Hi Ladies,
Here is the link to the EPRT install that I got back in July: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...cussion/486736-new-eprt-install-**pics**.html

The following are pics of my new install. I got this done a few weeks again at Jehan's Salon in Baltimore, Md. My stylist's name is Kia. She was very prompt and professional. I will definitely go back to her to get my hair re-done. I am using the same hair from my July install. It is Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture #1B mixed with #2. The hair is 10 inches and it was shaped (cut) by Kia. The last time I did not get the hair cut at all.
Side note: I will be getting some highlights this coming Friday and I will post pics. I am going to PR partners Salon in Washington DC- Mazza Gallerie Location.

Attachments

• Queen City.jpg
    Queen City.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 259
  • By Kia.jpg
    By Kia.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 274
  • by Kia 2.jpg
    by Kia 2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 244
  • by Kia 3.jpg
    by Kia 3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 253
  • by Kia 5.jpg
    by Kia 5.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 224

Sade'

Attachments

• by Kia 6.jpg
    by Kia 6.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 56
  • by Kia 7.jpg
    by Kia 7.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 63
  • by Kia 8.jpg
    by Kia 8.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 74
  • by Kia 9.jpg
    by Kia 9.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 77
  • by Kia 11.jpg
    by Kia 11.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 64

Sade'

This is the last set.

Attachments

• by Kia 13.jpg
    by Kia 13.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 94
  • by Kia 15.jpg
    by Kia 15.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 91
  • by Kia 16.jpg
    by Kia 16.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Natural Motions.jpg
    Natural Motions.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Sade'

how was she as far as timeliness? i have been considering her, but am not looking forward to the bmore drive...

She was there before I arrived. I sat for about 10 minutes and filled out and information sheet. My appt was at 10am and I was on my home at about 1:30. 3.5 hours. I was her only client that morning.

prettyinpurple

It looks lovely.

Who are you seeing at PR Partners? I started going there a few months ago. I see Alicia, nothing but compliments for her.

Sade'

It looks lovely.

Who are you seeing at PR Partners? I started going there a few months ago. I see Alicia, nothing but compliments for her.
Thank you! I am going to see Alicia as well, per a recommendation from someone in this forum. It might have been you! LOL :drunk:

brownbean96

This looks wonderful! I'm so glad you posted this thread. I thought of purchasing ERPT but was scared off by the price :look: but I for some reason thought I would need 6 to 8 oz which made me think, hell to the nawh. But now knowing that you were able to have your entire head done with only 4oz gives me new hope. It's now more affordable than I thought - which is great news because this hair is the best I've seen, hands down.

Last edited:

Sade'

This looks wonderful! I'm so glad you posted this thread. I thought of purchasing ERPT but was scared off by the price :look: but I for some reason thought I would need 6 to 8 oz which made me think, hell to the nawh. But now knowing that you were able to have your entire head done with only 4oz gives me new hope. It's now more affordable than I thought - which is great news because this hair is the best I've seen, hands down.

Thank you! Glad my post helped you... and FYI I bought 4oz (2 bundles) and only used 2.5 oz for my entire head. So that is a pack & a half.

GlamGyrl81

Your hair looks GREAT!! I recently bought EPSRT hair as well and plan on getting my first sew in ever tomorrow. What type of products are you using to maintain the hair? Also, did you wash it initially before getting it sewn in? TIA

Sade'

Your hair looks GREAT!! I recently bought EPSRT hair as well and plan on getting my first sew in ever tomorrow. What type of products are you using to maintain the hair? Also, did you wash it initially before getting it sewn in? TIA
Thank you. I did not get the EP Silky Relaxed Texture, although I would like to try it. I am not using ANY products other than shampoo and conditioner when it is washed. I go to the salon to have it washed and styled. At home I do not put anything in it. I find that it weighs the hair down and makes it very sticky.
Yes I did thoroughly wash it before going to get it installed. For the initial wash I used L'oreal Sulfate free shampoo and Joico Moisture recovery conditioner. I let the hair air dry completely. Good luck and pls send us pictures.

mimi0410

awww so you finally got an appt! I love it. Guess what.... I was there the week before you went! We just missed each other--anyways glad you were happy w/their services. :yep:

Last edited:

Sade'

awww so you finally got an appt! I love it. Guess what I was there getting my hair done the day before you went! We just missed each other--anyways glad you were happy w/their services. :yep:

Thanks Mimi0410. FINALLY! IT was raining and everything but I told myslef there was no way i was missing this appt. Did you try a new style? Have you posted any new pics lately?