New member wants to introduce self

L

legs71

This message board is heaven sent! I don't know how long I have been searching the internet for hair advice. My hair has been natural for approximately 1 year and I wear microbraids. The 1st 3 years I wore microbraids with relaxed hair and it didn't work out too well(probably because my hair was badly damaged prior to wearing braids). When I cut out the last of my relaxer Oct. '01 from that point my hair has been growing very nice and healthy. My sides touch my shoulder blades, and the back is 2 inches below the base of my neck. My goal is to grow it brastrap length by Oct '03. Thanks for providing such a wealth of knowledge and motivation that AA women can grow hair to all lengths. You all have made me a believer!

G

This board is definitely heaven sent!!!

I didn't even introduce myself. I just jumped right in. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nita4

Welcome to you both!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Yes, this board is great! I love the mixture of "hair talent".

hairfanatic

Hi Legs71,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/grin.gif This club is great. Without it, I wouldn't have been learn about the wonderful products out there. I wished I had knew these types of clubs existed a long time ago. I'm sure I would have had waist length hair by now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif