New Mobile Applications

natural2008

Luv4hair- try pressing return after you post and then the send button will light up. It took me awhile to figure this out on my phone as well all of a sudden about a month ago. This crazy app.

MrsMe

I'm giving up on the LHCF app on the iPad. 9/10 times I can't reply to post because the "send" button does not activate. I've lost many posts because of that.
I'm sticking to the web version until this gets resolved.
SN: it works fine on my Android phone.

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Hello,

For the past week or so the app has been acting crazy. It will alert me 10 times in a row that there is a new response in a thread. It alerts back to back and when I go into the app or on the website there is no new post in those threads.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
When you thank a post it refreshes to the top of the page of that thread. Is there a way to change that?

~NanCeBoTwin~

At the moment no. I know the developers are working for the BlackBerry application. Once that is released I am sure we can create an app for the Kindle but at the moment I don't know when that will materialize.

Is an app for the Kindle still a possibility?

mshoneyfly

I love the iPhone app. The regular forum site is too distracting with all the crazy gifs and siggys. They make it difficult for me to focus :drunk:

4mia

Is anyone having log in issues with the newest version androids app? I have a galaxy s4. I do not remember this issue with my s3.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using LHCF

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Thanks for submitting a ticket 4mia. Nikos is looking into the issue and we will get back with your shortly.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Is anyone having log in issues with the newest version androids app? I have a galaxy s4. I do not remember this issue with my s3.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using LHCF

@4mia I am having this problem with my S4 as well. I didn't have this problem with my S1.

beverly, when you try to log on the app, it automatically says, "incorrect login, 1 out of 5 tries," without the user even attempting to login yet. You have to press the back button to close the app, then reopen it and it will then let you login. It also does not stay logged in like before.

Last edited:

NOEChic

The app allows people who are not registered to see all forums. They just can't post. I'm on my phone now and I was able to see everything in the off topic section. That is the only one I looked at. beverly

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Thanks NoeChic for posting this here and tagging me. I mistakenly overlooked this. I posted in the OT forum a reply to let you know that you were probably mistakenly logged in. Nikos checked the app and the other forums are not avaliable if you are not subscribed. I hope this helps

NOEChic

Thanks NoeChic for posting this here and tagging me. I mistakenly overlooked this. I posted in the OT forum a reply to let you know that you were probably mistakenly logged in. Nikos checked the app and the other forums are not avaliable if you are not subscribed. I hope this helps
Ma'am

When I tried to post it would ask me to log in. Then when I was banned I think that I was able to see the hair stuff and that is it. I don't know. It was really confusing and it freaked me out a lil bit because I post more because I know our stuff is kinda hidden.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I'm trying to reload the app because it crashes all the time and the only way to fix it is to reload. The iTunes Store says it no longer available? Is the app gone?

CrissieD

I'm trying to reload the app because it crashes all the time and the only way to fix it is to reload. The iTunes Store says it no longer available? Is the app gone?

I've been having this issue for a few days now. If it's gone will it be back? I have been checking daily with no luck.

Adelta89

Ready for the next vacation
Same issue here.. I had a crash with the app yesterday on my Iphone and tried to reinstall through the Apple App store and keep getting this message: "The item you tried to buy is no longer available." Very frustrating!

Last edited:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Today is Nov 11 and we are still having problems reinstalling the IPhone app. Can someone please let us know what the status is and/or of it will ever be fixed? Thanks!

beverly

Champion13

Happy Healthy Vegan
Here is the reply I got today from my ticket
Hello,

Apologies for this inconvenience. I noticed this too on my iPad and have notified the developers to look into this. I am hoping this to be a quick fix so that we can get the app working as normal. The odd thing is that the development panel in iTunes reports that the app is ready for sale/distribution so I am not sure yet what is going on there.

I will keep you posted as soon as I hear from the developers.

Thanks

The contents of this message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the recipient(s). Use or distribution to and by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.