New MTG user...I'm sold!

sunshyne_krissy

Ok I just got my MTG on Saturday 5/27/06 and yall were right it does smell like bacon grease. So to mask the smell i used some peppermint, eucaliptus and rosemary oil and my homemade concocted leave in...and the smell is vertually gone. but its still a strong scented spray cuz of the EO's. I love it! Ive used it every night since saturday and it didnt give me any rashes or bumps or redness so im not allergic. I can already see my new growth is coming in a lot thicker and my edges were there were patches of balding spots and thinning are beginning to fill in nicely. It tingles for a good 20-30 minutes because of the peppermint. and my senses love the eucaliptus oil, its like a spa for my nose.lol I can see the little follicles sprouting new hairs on my edges were hair has ALWAYS been thinning out. I never thought id see results in only 3 days...I thank God for this stuff. Thanks to all of you guys who posted here with such great advice. I have started a hair diary for my MTG success and I will be posting pictures in July when I take my braids out so to share my new growth. I told my fiance about this site and he tells me to "do my thang" lol so I can't wait to reach WL for our wedding in 09'.:D Good luck to the rest of yall doing the MTG challenge.
Ya'll are my hair guardian angels!!!

sunshyne_krissy

Thanks for posting. Being on this site has encouraged me to the utmost. I really pray that this MTG stuff gives me the results that I want by the time my wedding comes along. I'm so obsessivly impatient. LOL