NEW! Natural Hair Care Line from LUSH

Theresamonet

In my mind, everything from Lush is expensive. I don't buy things there, so I don't know from experience, but I thought so. No?
I’ve never thought of them as a high priced brand. I’ve purchased Lush products years ago, including some conditioner, and I don’t think I would have paid the prices I’m seeing on their site now, unless it was during a moment of temporary insanity. $19 for 3 oz. of a leave in spray... $17 for a 3 oz. co-wash. Those are ridiculous prices, especially for what lush products are.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I like LUSH in theory but their scents usually are overwhelming to me

I want to hear about the super milk! I love a refresher spray.
I used all three products today ... the Super Milk is nice. It's very hydrating. I used It after using the Power conditioner as a co-wash and damp hair.
After, I used Renee's Shea Souffle and then finished with some R&B moisturizer I already had. My hair is soft, hydrated, and scented nicely.
My brow technician commented on my hair and that it smelled good.

I would repurchase.

I like the performance of the three products so much, I just went to the Lush site and ordered the remaining two products of this line tonight.
The Glory is the moisturizing conditioner, the Curl Power is the curl cream, and Revive (Lush classic) is the revamped R&B Moisturizer.
Though I have some R&B left, I want to see if the Revive is good like the OG, R&B.

1606008761194.png

Last edited:

nyeredzi

I’ve never thought of them as a high priced brand. I’ve purchased Lush products years ago, including some conditioner, and I don’t think I would have paid the prices I’m seeing on their site now, unless it was during a moment of temporary insanity. $19 for 3 oz. of a leave in spray... $17 for a 3 oz. co-wash. Those are ridiculous prices, especially for what lush products are.
This is how I know you are in a different class of woman from me, cuz when I went to their website they had a bunch of $10 3oz body washes and $23 - $36 "body conditioners". That's why I keep my plebeian self at Target.

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
I'm glad you are having such satisfying results from your purchases!

When I run out of my current overpriced Olaplex styling cream, I could give Curl Power a go. It does have a citrus-based essential oil (bergamot) relatively high up in ingredients list, combined with carrier oils.

I found out in March that this was not a good combo for me when out in the sunshine... (and had to BIG chop - from below shoulder length to above jaw and at parts, only a couple of inches long). It fried my hair.
I wouldn't remember not to use it during a sunny day nor would I wear a hat.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I'm glad you are having such satisfying results from your purchases!

When I run out of my current overpriced Olaplex styling cream, I could give Curl Power a go. It does have a citrus-based essential oil (bergamot) relatively high up in ingredients list, combined with carrier oils.

I found out in March that this was not a good combo for me when out in the sunshine... (and had to BIG chop - from below shoulder length to above jaw and at parts, only a couple of inches long). It fried my hair.
I wouldn't remember not to use it during a sunny day nor would I wear a hat.
Sorry to hear that! What combo did you use?

Cloudina Dreams

I really liked LUSH soaps and other body goodies back in the day when I had deeper pockets and no responsibilities lol. I liked the strong scents because they would linger throughout the day. Moisturization (is that a word? lol) was wonderful.
Back then I think they only had the R&B product for our hair and it was just "meh" for mine. I hope their newer hair products are working for you!

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
I really liked LUSH soaps and other body goodies back in the day when I had deeper pockets and no responsibilities lol. I liked the strong scents because they would linger throughout the day. Moisturization (is that a word? lol) was wonderful.
Back then I think they only had the R&B product for our hair and it was just "meh" for mine. I hope their newer hair products are working for you!

oh man, to go back to those days when the pocket money outweighed what I needed it for.