New Product Alert! BioInfusion Olive Oil Hair Lotion

Soliel185

:drool: This stuff smells delicious. It was on sale so I had to buy it. As soon as I got it home I dumped it into a spray bottle with some castor, and apricot kernal oil and a dab of water. Anyone else heard of it? The ingredients look pretty good too.

Ingredients

Water - Aqua , Soybean Oil - Glycine Soja , Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera , Propylene Glycol , Fragrance - Parfum , Olive Oil - Olea Europaea , Steareth-2 , Jojoba Oil - Buxus Chinensis , Steareth-20 , Dimethicone , Lanolin Oil , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , DMDM Hydantoin , Hydrolyzed Oat Protein , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , BHA , BHT , Bee Balm Extract - Monarda Didyma , Carrot Extract - Ducus Carota Sativa , Sunflower Seed Extract - Helianthus Annuus , Wheat Extract - Triticum Vulgare , Blue 1 - CI 42090 , Yellow 5 - CI 19140

Attachments

• bioinfusion.jpg
    bioinfusion.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13

Dposh167

yea i've seen this advertised in one of my magazines. i think they sell it in walgreens. thanks for posting the ingredients. sounds like something i'll try

mzcris

I am a recovering product junkie...why did I look at this thread...:rolleyes:...now I am going to have to try it...I have seen this products but never smelled it nor touch the bottle because I know I have issues (PJ)..:rolleyes:...thanks for sharing...

shadylane21

Bought this about 3 months ago on sale. I bought the deep conditioner, the poo/con, and the leave-in. I think that they work o.k. I have not really tried them but they do smell super yummy:lick: Maybe i'll use them tommorow when I wash.

metalkitty

I use it and like it, but I don't like the smell so I don't use it regularly. I'll start using it again though to see how much my hair likes it again. However I love the deep conditioner mixed with porosity control or coconut milk.

Ibprettyle

I have used the Bio Infusion olive oil deep conditioning treatment and the olive-oil leave in conditioner for about 3 months. They make my hair feel so soft and it smells great too. I love it

Leslie_C

I tried the serum and it does make my hair soft and shiny! And it smells yummy! I may have to check out the moisturizer....can anyone compare it to elasta qp recovery? Its the best thing Ive found so far for my hair...but Im always on the prowl for an even better moisturizer.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I have a bottle of that, and I honestly don't like the smell. It seems that most products with Soybean Oil as the 1st or 2nd ingredient have the same smell.

I've only used it once for slip/moisture when I was trimming my hair a couple of months ago.

Soliel185

I looked that the ingredients in the other products, and this and the deep conditioner are almost the same thing - it's also very similar to their hair creme. However, I saw that they also make this shampoo --

INGREDIENTS:
Deionized Water Aqua , Rosmarius Officinalis Leaf Extract Rosemary , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract Peppermint , Sodium Coco-Sulfate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Glycerin , Vinegar/Acetum/Vinaigre , Camphor , Menthol , Polyquaternium-7 , Polyquaternium-4 , Cocamidopropylamine Oxide , Stearic Acid , Fragrance Parfum , Linalool , Limonene , Tetrasodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , Benzoic Acid , Diazolidinyl Urea , Sodium Chloride , Citric Acid

I love that it's called Rosxemary Mint shampoo - and water, rosemary, and mint are the first 3 ingredients. Usually something is named like jojoba miracle, and jojoba is the 9th thing on the list! I also like the Menthol, Vinegar and Camphor - which means a cool tingly scalp, and the reviews on walgreens.com say it works and smells great.

Attachments

• Bioinfusion Naturals.jpg
    Bioinfusion Naturals.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 3

lamaria211

just bought the deep conditioner any new reviews from you ladies i wont be trying it until next wash which is next weekend