New Product Alert - Hair Dryer

LiLi

Sorry to :lachen:, but :lachen:. The site owner and/or the thread starter should definitely be getting commission!

Shooooot. The least they could do is kick back $100 to me since I paid full price. Lmbo. It’s all good though. It was money well spent.

Yesterday, I used it and the outcome is the same as if I do the first pass with a flat iron — no joke. I am going to keep trying different techniques and products to see which give me the best results.

Definitely try different settings to find out what works best for you. I had it on a tension setting of 6 but I am going to try 7 next time. For each section, I put it on the low heat setting for 1 minute and then high for another. Also, I think that leaving my hair in the dryer for a longer period of time (maybe 30 seconds longer — even after it is dry) actually produces even smoother results. But I will test that theory out next week.

Attached is a before and after pic. I am a 4 a/b natural. Sorry, I tried recording a video but it cut off for some reason.

3C8D7995-3C7E-4366-BAAB-3A2F27D4702F.jpeg F69F7340-AEB5-47FC-8675-239843E084D6.jpeg

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@LiLi Nice results! It does resemble flat ironed hair. My hair is super coily so that will be a true test to see what the results will be. I’m not expecting a flat ironed look though since my hair would require very high heat from a flat iron to look like that. Just looking for a better way to stretch my hair.

I received a shipping notice too, so I’m excited to use this :D

LiLi

@LiLi Nice results! It does resemble flat ironed hair. My hair is super coily so that will be a true test to see what the results will be. I’m not expecting a flat ironed look though since my hair would require very high heat from a flat iron to look like that. Just looking for a better way to stretch my hair.

I received a shipping notice too, so I’m excited to use this :D

Thank you @flyygirlll2! I can’t wait to see your results when you get it!!

I wasn’t expecting it to work so well. I always have to depend on my flat iron to give me decent results. With a regular blow dryer I have to do the tension method because my strands are very fine and break when I try to use a comb attachment.

I am going to do my entire head at the end of the year so I can finally do a length-check and trim. Until then, I will just keep testing different techniques and products with the top section of my hair and using it to quickly dry the braided sections in the back.

lilikoi

I have not been to this part of the forum for years, YEARS. Visit just to see the goings on and BOOM $299 gone. :cry3:

SAME HERE!!!
I've been hanging out in Entertainment, fashion, finance forum. Came into the hair forum because someone tagged me with a question. Saw the this thread, and resisted. Just walked away.

Then I stumbled upon the Reniece demo videos and was "sold" kinda ...I really wanted it but resisted...

Then, I washed my hair this morning, couldn't find my comb attachment and STRUGGLED to dry with a paddle brush with my lack of coordination. I was fuming and complaining loudly. Then hubby said "You should've bought the "sucky" hair dryer.." :lachen:

And that was that: went to the RevAir website and was delighted to learn that the sale is STILL ON!!!

I'm $300 poorer thanks to LHCF...Merry Christmas to me! haha