New Product Alert - Hydratherma Naturals

momi

http://m.hydrathermanaturals.com/Prod-41-1-41-4/aloe-curl-enhancing-twisting-cream-8-oz.htm

A Hydratherma Naturals Styling Product.
Great for Braid-outs, Twist-outs, Shingling, Bantu Curls and Finger Coils
Enrich...
Holds Curls, Botanically Rich, Extremely Moisturizing, Provides Slip / Anti Breakage
Keeps curls smooth and frizz free while giving incredible shine.
If you are not a huge fan of gel, you will absolutely love this styling product. This multipurpose cream will give your curls hold without weighing the hair down. It is excellent for braid-outs, twist-outs, rod sets and bantu curls! Works well to hold those curls on natural hair and chemically treated hair. Contains a unique blend of 11 botanical extracts used to soften and give the hair a healthy shine! Can be used on wet or dry hair. more

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@momi

You are quite welcome! :hug2:

Imma run up in there and do a quick 'mock' cart and see how much shipping is.:look:

If it's over what I'm willing to pay for x1 item...I'll check and see if AveYou has it yet and just add it to my AveYou Cart with some other items.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay....it was $7.92 to ship this item even with 20%.

I checked AveYou and they don't have it listed yet.

It will be more feasible for me to pick it up there once it's listed. I may convo HTN and ask when it will be listed on AveYou.

momi

Yeah girl - $7.92 is why it's still sitting in my cart. I'm local too.

I'm like "can't you just meet me at QT for a pick up???"

Think I'll be waiting too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@momi

I did convo HTN and ask when it would be in AveYou?

That way, if I'm picking up multiple lines I can just get it there.

Lately, that's where I've been getting all my HTN Products.

Even using AveYou's FIVE for 15% off and $5.00 Flat Rate Shipping (for one item) is probably a better deal.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
momi

I heard back from HTN. :yep:

They said this product should be in AveYou within the next two weeks!:grin:

I'll snatch it up then, because I have an AveYou Cart already Locked & Loaded with a variety of 'stuff' :look:

Then I can use the FIVE for 15% off and get either $5 flat rate shipping or $1 shipping if I get to $50.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used up a 12oz HTN Growth Lotion. Waiting on the new Crème to hit AveYou.

I have a 'mock cart' with an 8oz HTN Oil too.