****New product alert****

AKA-Tude

Well,

I don't know how NEW it is, but interesting noneoftheless...

home|Hair Care>Hair Treatments>Neem Hair Lotion
enlarge image

Dr.Hauschka Skin Care
Neem Hair Lotion 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Holistic Hair Care [/FONT]
Strengthens and balances
A leave-in treatment to restore balance to the hair and scalp, discouraging flaking while promoting strong, full hair.
Neem, nettle, birch and burdock extracts normalize excessively oily or dry conditions. Neem Hair Lotion strengthens and nourishes from the root to leave hair soft and manageable.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants. Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty. A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr.Hauschka Skin Care to reject the use of synthetic additives and animal testing. We support the health of humanity and the earth.
Made in Germany

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Neem Leaf Extract (Melia Azadirachta), Nettle Extract (Urtica Urens), Birch Bark Extract (Betula Alba), Calendula Officinalis Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract (Aesculus Hippocaastanum), Borage Extract (Borago Officinalis), Burdock Extract (Articium Lappa), Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol (component of natural essential oils), Geraniol (component of natural essential oils), Linalool (component of natural essential oils), Limonene (component of natural essential oils), Coumarin (component of natural essential oils) [/FONT]
Sounds really good-

Some of the same ingreds I have in my leave-in, but I never thought of adding the neem-

HHHMMMM....

PassionFruit

I dont like alcohol as 2nd ingredient... neem itself is drying... alcohol is drying....

otherwise if not too expensive, may help some who dont want to be kitchen chemists

sold widely or just online?

Last edited: