New product review!!!

MissM

I was in the beauty supply store the other day and found the most amazing oil!!! Don't laugh when I tell you guys the name of it.....it is called Don't-B-Bald Shinning Oil.

I know, it sounds stupid but it is oil in a spray bottle. Here are the ingredients: Aloe oil, Meadowfoam, Grapeseed, Saflower oil, Vitamin E, Cambe and Fragrance.

It is a very smooth oil and it smells like candy!!!! I have never used anything before with aloe oil in it and this stuff makes my hair feel like silk. This is the perfect complement to my Elasta QP Mango Butter! It only costs $2.99. Even though it is in a spray bottle you can't spray it onto your hair, you spray it in your hand. Tomorrow I am going to try it roller setting my hair. I'll keep you posted.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
yall turning me into a pj!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I have so many products that I can open up my own shop and call it "Sister Scissor's Kitchen Beautician Techniques" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MissM said:
Don't laugh when I tell you guys the name of it.....it is called Don't-B-Bald Shinning Oil.

Now you know the first thing I did was chuckle out loud. The ingredients sound yummy though. And for $2.99, you really can't go wrong. Thanks for the tip.

Don't laugh when I tell you guys the name of it.....it is called Don't-B-Bald Shinning Oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to laugh sorry /images/graemlins/laugh.gif The ingredients do seem worth a try though, but the name is funny /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back