New products from Miss Jessies...

prettyinpurple

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlmart/marketplace.php

The article's kinda long so I won't quote the whole thing.

The new products include Rapid Recovery Treatment, Stretch Silkening Cream, Quick Curls Weightless Spiraling Cream and an unscented version of the popular Curly Pudding.

The Rapid Recovery Treatment is an intense treatment loaded with avocado cream oil and shea butter for people with dry, brittle curls.

"If you want to be a serious contender in the curly hair market, you have to have a deep conditioning treatment," Branch says. "It goes to the heart of the challenges people with curly hair have."

Stretch Silkening Cream is a moisturizing cream that helps elongate curls, using aloe polymers and sweet almond oil.

"It's great for people who have shrinkage issues," Branch says. "It produces a stretched-out, hydrated curl."

Quick Curls is a lightweight styling product that produces a supple, frizz-free curl. It contains ingredients such as ginger flower, lime fruit, lavender and nettle extracts and protein.

The Silkening Cream, Rapid Recovery Treatment and the existing Curly Pudding, Curly Meringue, Curly Buttercreme and Baby Buttercreme -- now only available in 16-ounce jars -- all will be available in 2-ounce and 8-ounce jars, and the Quick Curls will be available in two different-sized tubes.

I didn't see them on Curlmart or Miss Jessie's website. I'm interested to see the price and the ingredients.

Any salon goers got the low-down for us? :grin:

ETA: I'm just gonna igore the part about them inventing coil-outs, twist-outs and finger styling lol

glamazon386

Hmmm.... So is that why they had that buy one get one sale? They were trying to make room for new products. :scratchch